I took her home and placed her on the sofa. And placed a warm damp cloth onto her head. Waiting till she woke.

~Time skip~

Molly's POV:

I opened my eyes to see that I was in a strange room. I quickly sat up and looked around.

"Hey, easy now. You taken quite the hit" a angelic voice said behind me.

I snapped my head around and seen a tall woman in a business suit with some high heels. Her shirt sleeves rolled up to her elbows and her hair curled in a lovely ponytail. Her lips had bright red lipstick and her eyes had smoky eye shadow. In her hands was a glass bowl with hot water in and a white towel draped over her arm.

"Are you alright?" She asked. Snapping me out of my day dream.

"Uh yeah I'm fine. I-i'm sorry. where am I?"

She smiled. "Your at my house. I saved you from them guys. They knocked you out when I got involved. I apologise for that. So I've been placing a warm towel on your head to help with a concussion you might have."

I watched her as she placed the bowl down and walked out the room. Returning after with a glass of cold water with ice in and a small bottle of painkillers.

"Don't worry I don't want to kill you. If I did I'd let them men do it."

"Are - are you Y/n Y/l/n?"

"Yeah that's me." She said with a grin."

"The famous Y/n Y/l/n? The owner of Y/l/n Corp. Law firm?"

"Yep. Still me"

"Oh my Goodness! Your my idol! Is this real?!"

"Woah calm down. You might have a concussion."

I smiled shyly.

End of flashback.
Back to your pov

That was the best day of my life. Not for long. Today is the day I marry the love of my life. The say I'll become Y/n Y/l/n- Hooper. We both decided to share our both last names.

I was excited to make her my wife. I looked in the mirror. I wished this day would last forever.

My best man knocked the door and opened it

My best man knocked the door and opened it. We decided she would be the bride and I the groom in the best way a gay couple could.

Mycroft came Into the room. I walked over and hugged him.

"Thanks for being the best man Mycroft."

"Your welcome Y/n. C'mon it's your big day."

I smiled.

I walked out the room and to the entrance. Me, Sherlock, John, Greg and Mycroft walked towards the top of the garden. It took a lot of persuasion for him to be best man, the same with asking Sherlock to be a grooms man. John and Greg accepted straight away.

After what felt like ages of waiting. Molly finally walked down the isle.  My eyes watering.

I have never smiled so much in my life

Once she and her dad reached me he let go of her and pulled me into a hug.

"I'm glad she found you." He whispered in my ear then letting go of me and hugging his daughter again.

"You look gorgeous. My pretty princess in white"

She blushed as I smirked.

"And you look ravishing my knight in shining armour."

~skip to the I dos.~

"I understand you've written your own vows."

"Uh, ever since I can remember, you were my idol. I never dreamed that I'd finally meet you. Let alone marry you. I remember the day you saved me from those men. And ever since then all you've done is save me. That's why your my knight in shining armour. I'm sorry none of your biological family are here but your real family that you've made will always be here for you and I can't wait for us to make our own family. And I love you more and more every single day. And I hope we can make so many more memories and hope you don't stop saving me." Molly said. A tear rolled down my face.

"Molly. My beautiful Molly, I'm so glad I saved you that night because all my life I've never had someone to love and no one ever showed me love. But you did. I'll always and forever save you my beautiful princess, and I know its cheesy but I don't know how to show my emotions properly because I've never had the change. But you've given me the chance. I'll love you always and I'll save you even if the sky falls."

"Do you Molly Hooper take Y/n Y/l/n do be your lawfully wedded wife?"

"I do" she said pushing the ring into my finger.

"Do you Y/n Y/l/n take Molly Hooper to be your lawfully wedded wife?"

"Always."

"My the power invested in me I know pronounce you Mrs and Mrs Y/l/n- Hooper." He then turned to me. "You may kiss your bride."

I lifted the veil over her head and then grabbed her waist and pulled her into a kiss. We pulled away not long after and held hands as we walked down the aisle to to wedding reception.

I helped her into the carriage. Closing the little door making sure her dress didn't get caught and walked around the other side to get in next to her.

I grabbed her hand again.

"I'm glad I'm married  to you Mrs Y/l/n- Hooper."

"Me too. I love you Mrs Y/l/n- Hooper"

I kissed her forehead as she rested her head on my shoulder.

Best day of my life.