Molly Hooper

This is to celebrate pride I don't know if it's still pride month or anything so this might be late. I myself am pansexual and no one really understands it and my parents don't believe me about it. If any of you have problems with this sort of thing or about anything in general then you can talk to me and I'll help the best I can! So please enjoy this.

I'm not going to write an authors note at the bottom.

IF YOU HAVE ANY REQUESTS PLEASE LET ME KNOW.
SO LONG AND GOODNIGHT.

There is a trigger warning in this. There is mention of abuse.

Your Pov:

The day I met Molly Hooper was the best day of my life. I don't know what I'd do without her. 

~flashback~

It was dark, cold and wet. I finished work at this law firm. I owned my own company and it's now a multimillionaire company. Kinda like Bruce Wayne but realistic, I wasn't that famous and I didn't have loads of balls or any of that crap.

I lived a horrible childhood. My parents abused me, they done such horrible things to me. Especially when they found out I was into girls they treated me so much worse. Until when I was eighteen when I ran away from home. Now that I'm a multimillionaire they are trying to suck up to me.

I was walking home because my home was not that far so it's not worth driving. I passed St Barts hospital, and got closer to walking passed this ally.

Getting closer I heard someone struggling. I heard a mans chuckle. Then a scream.

I ran into the ally to see two guys holding this woman and another one trying to undo her trousers. I could see the tears rolling down her face.

"Hey! Let the girl go!"

"Or what Missy? You'll scream? You'll fight all of us? Ha! Yeah right."

"Do you not know who I am? Unbelievable. Come at me bitch."

They laughed. The two men tossed the girl into the wall. Her smashing her head. Looking faint.

They both walked towards me.

"Don't say we didn't warn you Missy. Once you fail we will have some fun with you as well. How 'bout that!" The leader said. His goons laughed.

I grinned. I kicked the first man in the throat. While punching he other in his stomach, him then kneeling as I grabbed his head and lifting my knee slamming his head into my knee. I grabbed the first guys arm and twisted it behind his back dislocating his shoulder. Both men now sat against the wall crying. The leader looked at me in surprise.

I clicked my neck and raised my fists in front of me. 

"Ready?"

He sneered at me while starting to walk towards me. I kicked him in the balls he groaned while holding his crotch, bent over. I roundhouse kicked him in the head. Making him fall over, I then continued to kick him hard in the stomach.

I got my phone out and called the police. I turned towards the woman to see she was unconscious. I walked towards her and pushed her bangs out her face. I picked her up bridal style. Shocked about how light she is.