Chapter 1

What lies ahead  

A knock resounded in the room, Mar walked out of the bathroom with only a towel around his waist to answer the door but he did not expect to see the headmaster when he opened the door. This left him looking like a fish trying to handle oxygen it took the headmaster clearing his throat to bring him out of his trance. He was in for more surprises as the headmaster said " Mar meet your new roommate he was late for the introduction of the new students so he'll have to be introduced in front of his class, I hope you can handle introducing him since he's in your class" and he left the newcomer in the room but not before adding while smiling " and apparently in your room ".
Now Mar was not happy about this new roommate of his and said roommate did not help Mar's uneasiness by staring at him like he owed him something. The boy broke the silence..........
Boy; Hi am Kai I suppose your name is Mar as the headmaster had said------ sure hope we get along.
Mar; Me too,  am sure we will its nice to meet you by the way.
Then Mars returned to the bathroom when he came back Kai was already asleep too bad he'd have wanted to get to know him but oh well I guess tomorrow will since their stuck in the same class as well, so he went to bed mouthing a goodnight to nobody in particular.

The next day

Mars pov
" Wake up you oversized log "
I have been trying to get him to wake since an hour ago, class starts at 8:30 am and I do not want to be late cause someone slept through the morning bell I mean how can you sleep through that ear splitting bells. I've tried almost everything to wake him up so am just gonna drag him to class. "Oh this will be soo fun" (note the sarcasm).
----------
I can't believe it this idiot slept through all that even through the hallway, wow I still can't believe it.

Third person pov

Flashback 30 Min's ago
Mars dragged a sleeping Kai from their dormitory room to the dorm's hallway, their house master met them in the hallway and was surprised to see a dead person being dragged out or so he thought, he then approaches them to find out what happened.
Black Reeds; Err..... sooooo, if I may ask why are you dragging one of my students exactly for a while I thought you committed murder.( And he smiled but Mars was surprised)
Mars; I will not kill my own roommate am not a murderer and besides I am trying to get him to class before we're late he's asleep and I can't seem to wake him.

Black Reeds was confused but as if on cue Kai placed his right hand on Mars's shoulder and pulled him close. The dorm master seeming to know his kind called for a rope and a student named Bar Jinki brought it.

Bar Jinki; Dorm master you wanted a rope, ( confusion in his tone of voice) why?
Mars; What! You're the dorm master am I in trouble.
Bar Jinki turned around to see two students one sleeping on the other and seemed to understand what the rope was for.
Black tied rope around Kai's torso and Mars's waist and bid them farewell. Mars decided to run instead of walking cause it was faster and they were the only ones left in the hallway. Before reaching the classroom Mars run over a wall because he thought it was easier than the door, hitting Kai's face into the wall when he jumped. Mars had to pull himself and Kai out of the pool he continued his journey and after 15 minutes they were at the class door causing Mars to exclaim" Finally " and slumped into the class right as the bell was rang for start lesson.
The history teacher Mr Cage saw a human on the doorway and said "please take your seat young one so I may begin".
Flashback end .........

-------------
After sitting at the back of the class Kai decided to finally wake up. Mars saw Kai open his eyes and yawn and he frowned, Kai noticing the unfamiliar surrounding was confused but smiled when he saw Mars who was at this point seething.

Yay finally I was sure I wouldn't finish this chapter till the end of the year but am done, I hope you like it........
Author out!