"You have a sister," Bucky brings up, wiping my tears from my cheeks. My lips, still trembling, turn up into a big smile.

I'm about to open my mouth and ask her name, but Bucky beats me to it.

"Her name's Morgan," Bucky says as the other bind shatters around my wrist about without another thought I throw my arms around him and begin sobbing into his shoulder.

I can barely let another word out and I know that Bucky needs to get me out of here as quick as possible so, after I reluctantly pull away from the tight embrace that I've been longing for over the past month, I kiss him tenderly before letting him do his thing.

"Just two more and we can go, alright Doll?"

I nod at him as he attempts to shatter my ankle binds.

"You feeling okay?"

"All this adrenaline isn't sitting well with my malnutrition," I laugh softly, bringing my hands to my temples as I begin to feel very lightheaded. Bucky looks up at me solemnly, lovingly, before turning his attention back to my ankles.

The secured door slams behind Bucky just as my left bind shatters on the floor.

"Nice to see you again, Barnes," the speaker in the corner of the room is on, and Rumlow's voice fills the room.

"Can't say the same about this place," Bucky sneers back, angling his head upwards. He quickly hoists himself up off of the floor to open the door again – but it doesn't budge.

"Bucky?" I question as I attempt to pull my leg out of the bind as he begins punching at the door.

"Желание, pжавый..."

"Bucky..." My voice catches in my throat as I watch his left hand clench into a fist and Rumlow's words bounce around the room.

"Семнадцать..."

He quickly whips around and grasps onto the remaining bind – an immense amount of force he shatters it around my ankle and with it, unknowingly presses down harshly on the open wound there.

I hiss softly at the sudden pressure as Bucky lips tremble, terrified of the words echoing across the room. Despite the immense fear coursing through his veins, he still looks at me with furrowed eyebrows and a sorrowful look.

"Рассвет..."

"I'm sorry – we need to go, now," Bucky apologises before turning his attention back to the door, throwing his fists at it with all he has as I still struggle to stand upright.

"Печь..."

I refuse to make my pain known to Bucky, my hands wrapped around the arms of the silver chair as I attempt to get myself standing upright.

"Девять..."

Bucky has merely formed a crack in the glass and I watch as his breathing becomes more and more shaky as the seconds tick by.

"Добросердечный..."

"Bucky, I love you," I reassure him faintly as that is all my weakened capacity will allow, my speech becoming shaky as my eyes well up with tears yet again.

"Возвращение на родину..."

If we can't get out of here before they stop talking they will make him kill me.

"Один..."

"I love you... I love you so much," I sob out, as Bucky begins throwing him whole body against the door as his hands shake beyond his control. His head harshly hitting the steel door in a probable attempt to knock himself out cold before the trigger words affect him.

"Грузовой вагон."

Bucky's posture then straightens and the room becomes eerily silent, the sounds of those fighting beyond the door diminishing as a stranger that takes Bucky's face turns to look at me.

"Bucky..." I choke out as I give up, sitting myself down on the chair in defeat as he paces towards me.

"С возвращением, солдат," I can hear Rumlow's shit-eating grin from over the sound system, and the very thought of him getting off to this shit makes me want to shoot him all over again.

"Готовы соблюдать." The man in front of me drones, as if a robot.

Bucky is looking down at me as I uncontrollably sob up at him. As I analyse his now monotone features, I notice the glistening of drying tears that follows down his cheeks and curves under his chin.

"You're a fucking coward, Rumlow!" I scream between sobs. "Kill me yourself, you fucking coward!" My voice goes hoarse as I stare directly into the camera and kick my legs frantically. My eyes drift from the barely noticeable camera hidden behind Bucky's shoulder to his blank face that stares right back at me.

"Kill me yourself..." my voice begins to falter as my eyes trail to my legs.

"Please don't make him kill me, please," at this point I feel like I'm talking to myself, my tears falling off of my cheeks and onto the concrete floor as I shake my head softly.

"Give me something and I'll do it myself. Just please... please don't..."

"Солдат, kill her."

"No!" I wail and within seconds Bucky's hands have found their way around my neck and begin pressing down to the point where I'm gasping for air.

"I'm so sorry," I shake my head and bring my shaking hands up to Bucky's face as I profusely apologise.

"This isn't your fault, I forgive you. I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry Bucky. I love you. I love you. I love you." I begin repeating myself over and over again. I know the cameras are recording. I know that if Bucky makes it out of here Dad will have these tapes. I need Bucky to know I forgive him. Or I fear he will never forgive himself.

My hands, still resting at either side of his face, are caressing his cheeks and wiping the wet stains left under his eyes. I feel my head becoming lighter and the Winter Soldier's grip tightening around my throat.

I'm caressing his face until my hands go limp at his shoulders and I can no longer hear myself talk.

I'm caressing his face until I can no longer feel the bumps and crevices of his skin under my fingertips. Until I can no longer see his face.

Until I am gone.

fin.