TWO

"See you!" I shout out behind me to my mom as I slam the door shut. It had been two days since I started my high school, and so far so good. Parker and I started to get a little closer to each other, and today he offered to show me around San Francisco. Right now I'm walking to his white BMW Beamer.

"Hurry up, hoe." He yelled, laughing as I sped up to open his passenger door to sit down. I smile at him as I put my seatbelt on, "I haven't even started driving yet, and you already scared...bless it." He sighs as I start laughing.

"Parker, it's a habit...now tell me where we're going first on your tour?" I question him as he backs out of my driveway and onto the main roads. Pink + White by Frank Ocean plays softly in the background while I watch Parker decipher whether or not he wants to tell me what he's up to. He turns the AC on in the car, turning up the volume of the song as well. I guess I'll figure out..

As Parker drives around, I take in my surroundings. San Francisco was beautiful. I hadn't really payed close attention to everything since we had just moved, being busy from everything between getting everything settled in and school.. From the graffiti plastered on the side of brick buildings to the little houses I had seen on the theme of Full House, San Fran was mesmerizing.

I currently held a waffle cone in my hand, filled with two scoops of strawberry ice cream as me and Parker went through the museum of Ice Cream. From the giant gummy teddy bears to the pool of sprinkles, my little girl dream of being in Candyland finally came true.

"Honestly, Dana, this is my first time coming here.." Parker admits, a smile on his face and he looks up admiring the cherries and clouds that were hanging above us on the ceiling. I look at him, shocked.

"First time? What you do when you bored?"

"Usually I just drive around and get food, I'm not really the type to go to museums often." He says and I nod, taking a lick of my ice cream. We walk into a different part of the museum, where sprinkles were filled into an empty pool, with steps on the side so that you could go down into them. A couple of kids were already laying in the pool of sprinkles, throwing them up in the air with a look of awe on their faces. Awww...

"Dana, lets go down the slide!" Parker exclaimed, pointing to it while taking my hand and running towards it. I couldn't really say no... Parker and I get on the slide at the same time, me cuddling him from the back as we go down,"Whee!!"

We land in the sprinkles, laughing as well as the kids that were already down there. I would've picked some up to put them on my ice cream, but I have no idea who been messing with those sprinkles so I left them right there.

"I need to get a car wash..." Parker smirked, looked over at me and then back to the road. We had just came back from the Ice Cream museum. I shrugged my shoulders,"Okay." I said.

After a few minutes pass by, Parker turns into a place that looks like a garage for four cars. On the top of the building it's labeled Apex Hand Car Wash. As Parker pulls closer, I see a familiar figure wearing a baseball cap, standing off to the side chewing on something as he squints his eyes at us due to the sun. I smack my lips as I realize the real reason we came to this car wash.

Parker rolls up to him, parking his car and rolling his window down, he calls him over, "Sir!"

Harry comes over, tugging on the bill of his cap, smiling as he leans against the car, looking down at us, "What would you like today, customer?" He asks, his accent coming out thick. British? Harry smiles, his dimple taking shape (awww), first looking at Parker and then to me. I suck in a breath as I avoid his gaze by looking down at my fingers as I hear Parker tell him what type of car wash he wanted.

"Alright, go pull up and look at me and I'll give you the sign to go into Neutral." He explained, backing up from the car as he spoke. Parker followed instructions, pulling up. Harry came around his car, pushing the side mirrors back on each side. Once we were good to go under, Harry winked and sent a thumbs up.

"Hot ain't he?" Parker looked over, smirking at me. I rolled my eyes, laughing, "I got the deluxe, so he gets to wipe down and wax on the car later...Can't wait!" he exclaimed.

"So that's the real reason we came to get a car wash." I shook my head, looking forward at the suds on Parker's windshield.

"Ok, but my car was still dirty, though. And don't act like you not 'bout to enjoy it." He added, earning a laugh from me.
"You going to the game tomorrow?"

"I don't know...I'll ask my mom. We're still unpacking. I don't really have a car, as you know." I sighed, tapping my fingernails on the panel.

"Well, you know I got you...You coming with me tomorrow, so wear some school colors or the student section theme...Cowboy or Camo." He says and I nod, thinking of an outfit to put together. A couple minutes go by and we are out from under the wash. Parker parks the car off to the side where the other workers were currently working on cars that had been before us. After he parked, Harry came up to the car with a rack of car care items with a towel placed on his left shoulder. He ran his left hand through his hair one last time before he dropped the rack to the ground, getting started with the tires. I took this time to really stare at Harry, taking in all of his features I didn't get to see before.

He wasn't wearing the baseball cap anymore, his curls falling everywhere on his forehead, his hand coming up to constantly tame them as he stares intently at the tires, his green eyes lighting up every time he is angled away from the sun. His jawline alone was sharp enough to put a hole through the tire. Harry was truly beautiful. I think he felt me staring because he met my eyes, winking at me.

I bit my lip as he looked away, did he really just wink at me?!? A couple more minutes went by as he finished up detailing the car. At one point we had to stand outside of the car so he could get the car mats on the inside.

"Thanks for coming, we hope to see you again." He farewells, waving us bye before he went back to the front where more customers awaited him.

this chapter prolly suck and has been way overdue!! i'm gonna get to working on ch 3 rn i promise i love u