☆●I'm not leaving you(Ethan Hunt-Tom Cruise)●☆

Action takes in M:I Fallout

You walked into the cabin,holding your gun tight, analysing the room. You felt like something's not right. Ethan was somewhere in the mountains, fighting August and he told you to check out one old cabin in the mountains, because he thought that another bomb might be there. But boy he was wrong, you looked around and all you saw was an old couch and a small table with table lamp, that was very dim. There was nothing suspicious, so you turned around, but as soon as you did it, you felt something cold against the back of your head. "One step and you'll be dead",August said. "What did you do to Ethan?",you said through gritted teeth. "Something he deserves, If you hadn't gotten in my way, I would leave you alive, but...-",he didn't finish the sentence, when Ethan bursted throigh the door, with his gun pointing at August, "Let her go, you don't need her". "Killing you is too easy, but killing this pretty lady, will have a double benefit",he let out a low chuckle. "No that's not happening, I won't let you hurt her", he said, with anger reflecting in his eyes.
You noticed that August was a bit distracted so you quickly hit him with your elbow and grabbed your gun from the ground, standing next to Ethan. He quickly studied you and leant closer, "you okay?". "Yes, but are you",you looked at his face, he was bruised and bleeding from some places. "Yeah",he sighed looking back at August who stood there with his gun pointed at you. "You didn't take my words seriously, well then know what happens afterwards",with that he shot you. "No!",Ethan shouted and ran towards August, punching him in the face, the hardest he could.
You felt sharp pain in your stomach and looked down. There was blood, a lot of it and you felt mix of pain and numbness overwhelming your body.
Ethan pushed him against the wall and beated him untill he was uncounscious. Then he let August go and quickly ran over to you, seeing that you were falling down. He managed to catch you, so he knelt down a d held you in his arms. "I'm sorry",you stuttered. "No, no don't say that, I should be the one saying it",he sighed, brushing your hair strand out of your face. "I-I'm afraid to die... I don't want to be alone",you said, with a faint voice. "Don't be afraid, you will be fine... I'll be there by your side...I'm not leaving you.",he said, knowing that you won't survive. "You're a bad liar",you chuckled, faintly. "I know I am, just like the day we met, when I-", he stopped. Your eyes weren't open anymore, you were gone. He jsut grabbed you closer and held you tight, burrying his neck into your body.
There he held your uncounscious body for the last time.

Sorry for mistakes