hunting|dean winchester|pt2

"You sure you don't want to stay at our house for a day or two instead of some crappy motel?" Sam asked, peeking his head out thought the window of Dean's car.

"I don't want to make it uncomfortable for you guys, we've known each other for like... A day" You couldn't accept their offer, it was too much.

"Come on we have fun stuff at home I think you'd like it there" Sam continued luring you into his offer.

"I don't know guys... I don't know" You were stuck in thoughts. You really didn't want to bother them.

"Oh come on Y/n, just get in, I'm not driving anywhere without you in" Dean was now too joining his brother.

"Please?" Sam looked at you with puppy eyes. He looked like a cute hurt moose. How could you say no?....

"Fine..." You mumbled as a happy smile made it's way on Sam's face. Why did he want me to join them so bad.

So you put you bags back into the trunk and got into the car.

You lost the track of time and fell asleep. Right before the arrival to their 'house', Sam gently shook you to inform the you were here. But as you looked around, there was no house, only trees and silence.

"You're either kidnapping me or you gonna kill me, am I right?" You inquired, feeling suspicious.

"No we're not, our home is down the bunker" Dean pointed at the bunker.

"That is exactly were the killers keep their victims" You said to him, still not convinced.

"That... makes sense, but we have no interest in kidnapping you" Dean wondered and took your bags out of the car.

Sam guided you into their "house" and it turned out to be way cooler.

"This place is so cool and big" You could barely form a sentence as you were in pure awe.

But soon enough your awe was ruined by someone else.

Yep, Castiel appeared right in front of you just in the right time and scared the living hell out of you.

"SWEET JESUS WHO IS THAT!" You yelped out as the man in the coat just kept looking at you with squinted eyes.

"Is that Y/n?" Castiel turned to the brothers, who only nodded.

"Who are you?"  You asked the man. How could he already know your name.

"I am Castiel, an angel" He smiled and shook your hand.

"You have an angel hiding in your bunker.... That is sick" the Winchesters story was getting even more interesting.

"we don't actually like force him to be here. He just likes it here" Dean tried to explain you everything, but he failed.

"He's right. I hope you and I will be friends, I may now leave" Castiel said and soon disappeared. Wow, you wanted to ask him questions, but he just left. Not really what 'friends' do.

"so he's the fun at your house?" You turned to Sam, who only laughed at your question.

"no, he is" Sam pointed at his brother, who had a huge smirk on his face.

"wipe that smirk of your face jerk"  you rolled your eyes at Dean, but his smirk only grew.

"Ah whatever, where do I sleep....here?" You pointed at the bed ready to sit down, when Dean came up to you and made you stand up, his hands gently resting on the sides of your arms.

"You have a room just for yourself princess" He smiled and walked you to your room. It was simple and modern, yet old looking one. It was great.

"Thanks for the room Dean. Really... and I'm still really sorry for shooting you" You began your speech of apology to Dean Winchester. He was listening to you, with his beautiful eyes never leaving yours.