■Not my fault(Martin Wallström|edited)■

Älskling(ehl-skling)-sth like love, honey darling

---------------

You were staying at the hotel, with Martin, your new boyfriend. Both of you started dating roughly about two weeks ago. You didn't want to hurry things up, so you let things flow naturally.
  You were rethinking your plans for the day and enjoying warm, steamy shower. When you finished showering, you wrapped yourself in a towel and walked out of the bathroom. You reached for your clothes and picked up your dress from the bed, letting your towel fall loose on the floor. But as soon as the towel hit the floor the door opened and Martin walked in. You instantly reached for the towel, to cover yourself, "Martin!!". When he realized that you were completely butt naked, he immediately covered his eyes and closed the door. "Sorry! "he shouted, feeling guilty but yet a little turned on. Although you didn't want to rush things up, he wanted to pin you against the wall, kiss you passionately, kiss every sweet spot of yours and show how much he loves and adores you.
"You should have knocked, you idiot", you said, fixing the towel wrapped around your body. He gulped down, watching you walk around only in a towel, that was barely covering anything. "You should have locked the door",he shot back. "You should have minded your own business", you spit back at him. He only came closer to you, from behind and placed his soft hands on your forearms. "min Älskling I was... I didn't think you were, y'know a little naked", he whispered in your ear. His deep and husky voice sent shivers down your spine. The tension between you two kept growing till Martin broke it, spinning you around and pulling you into a deep kiss. Within every second the kiss got more and more intense and none of gave a damn about your agreement anymore. He gently placed his hand over the part that was holding the towel secure. pulled it and let the towel lose, revealing your ravishing body. Wasting no time, he unbuttoned his shirt and threw it on the ground, revealing his muscular body. He then gently laid you down on the bed, crawled on top of you, asking for permission before going any further, "Are you sure". You nodded, "I am completely  yours when you lock the door", you informed him. "Oh shit", he quickly got off you sprinted up to the door, locked it and then came back with a devilish smirk...

U filthy animals...u must be disappointed, no smut huh

Sorry for grammar tho