Chapter 1: Hurr

So today's lesson is about the hair. It is our crowning glory whether your a girl or a boy, so we have to take care of it.

TIPS:

How To Apply Shampoo:

When washing your hair and applying shampoo, don't put it directly at the top of your head. Because the top of your head is where your hair is parted and the sun often shines directly to your scalp. Basically, shampoo IS a chemical so the sun will slowly damage your roots and may cause baldness at the top of the head since that is where the shampoo is concentrated. . So when you apply shampoo apply it first at the back of your head then slowly massage it through the rest of your hair. This is to prevent baldness when you become older.

how To Grow Your Hair Faster:

If you want to make your hair grow faster, try washing it only every 2-3 days. Don't use any hair tools that exerts heat.

Hair Facts:

1. hair is composed chiefly of the protein KERATIN, which is found in all horny growths including the nails and skin.

2. Darker hair has more carbon and less oxygen, lighter hair has less carbon and more oxygen.

3. The average hair is composed of 50.65% carbon, 6.36% hydrogen, 17.14% nitrogen, 5% sulfur, and 20.85% oxygen.

4. The average life of a hair is 4-7 yrs.

---

Author's Note:

Hope this book helped. I'm still staring out so if you like this book pls vote and comment so that I'll know if you gals liked this or not.

'I've learned that sometimes people are beautiful not in their looks or not in what they say, but on what they are.'

#beautyquoteoftheday

xoxo :)