||Where it Begins||

||WARNING IT MAY CONTAIN SWEARING||
||I don't own boku no hero academia||

The exam will start after a few more minutes... you were walking towards the entrance....when you bump into someone "e-eh sorry..." you said very coldly when you looked on who it was... it was a man in full black with a weird looking scarf... he also looks very VERY tired... you sweat drop "watch were you going..." he said very coldly as well as he walked away.... when he got away in your sight you sighed... your attention was on the broccoli headed boy earlier that was about to trip... when you looked back to see what happened to him... he was gone... looks like the floor ate him... 'Heh...' you smirked and continued walking

      You were sitting besides someone with blonde hair when he noticed that you were looking at him he shot a glare at you that made look away and pay attentions to the stage... Someone appeared and you noticed who he was... it's a pro hero present Mic... "For all You examinee listener turning in, welcome to my show today! Everybody say hey!" Only silence respond back... (I had to rewatch the episode to find out what he said) "... ok then... then I'll quickly present to you rundown on the practical exam!" You listened closely and noted important stuff in your thoughts... you were very determined on passing and you don't want your aunt forcing you to jump on every entrance exam in every hero course school... so you wanted to stayed focus!! Your thoughts were interrupted by someone when you looked on where it's coming from it's the broccoli headed boy fan boying "shut up..." the blonde boy said... I only "tch..." and looked away it was kinda distracting honestly...

||Few minutes later...||

Your were stretching and getting ready for the exam to start... everyone else was also stretching around... you were planning on destroying every robots by hand but you figured out using your tail and swinging it around would cause more damage than hand and will be much faster... but you feel uncomfortable showing it since everyone will just stare at you and your tail and some of them will have nerves to touch or pull it your hands have the ability to hardened a little but not that hard tho...

"WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?!" Present mic shouted "huh?" You didn't noticed that everyone are starting to enter! "Ge?! I'm falling back behind shit!" Good thing you have good speed" you were able pass some people... you saw a few robots already destroyed and found some about to attack you... you jumped on top of them... punching your hands inside of it and grabbing wires pulling it out... you jumped off the falling robot... you did the same thing all over and over and over again... you had no time to catch a breath at all you were sweating... you noticed a huge robot not pretty far away, you ignored since looks like it won't come to you that far... you and this blonde haired kid were destroying robots but it's pretty much annoying since he's stealing every robot to you killing or blowing it up much faster than you... "tch..." you tried to catch your breath and looked at the huge robot getting hit by a random person you couldn't recognize since it's pretty far away... your thoughts were interrupted when you realize there was a robot behind you almost hitting you... 'shit!...' BOOM... the blonde haired boy blew it up... he pushed you away after that... "get the fuck out of my way loser..." he said as he walked away... 'what?' "What an asshole..." you quickly looked at him and good thing he didn't hear it since his quirk is very loud... you lost count of your points 'shit... well we will have to wait for the results then...' you said in your thoughts....

||Aizawa's POV||

I was leaning on the wall and watching the monitors... the other kids are pretty disappointing while the others and pretty good at it.... when I watched the kid with green curly hair... he was quite disappointing and interesting with how his quirk works... looks like something like all might's quirk... the girl with (H/C) hair was also interesting and disappointing in the same because on how she attacks the robots it's pretty basic but a normal person won't able to run,jump or break through things like that... I also noticed that she was trying to hold back something or hiding something... her abilities and movements are similar to my movements also like cat like movements... well I will find out soon what she was hiding anyways and I don't pretty much care about it...

||END OF CHAPTER||

(Hey guys Author Chan here so I was told Everyone that I rewrite my story that why it looks different! I will be doing a weekly update and maybe two updates per week since I'm still in school! So See ya!)