Chapter 4 - Know Your Limits, Victoria!!!

Start from the beginning

Matsuri: *stops crying* Well I have admit something to you, Ria.

Ria: Hmm what will that be? *looks at Matsuri*

Matsuri: I.... I.....Like You!

Ria: What? How? I thought your supposed to be with Harumin...?

Don't you dare break the 4th Wall, Victoria!!! Or else imma smack you!.

Matsuri: Harumin has a new someone, actually I am all by myself now. And I had finally looked decent for someone my age .

Ria: Im sorry to hear that... but I accept your feelings for me.... *hugs Matsuri* I'll be with you no matter what even if it comes to being your lover

Matsuri: Thank You so much Ria. *hugs back then kisses Ria*

///End of Convo///

And as Ria finishes talking and Matsuri confessing, they headed to the room while Matsuri is so very attached to Ria.... Yuzu and Harumin were surprise to see them holding each others hand and just that they explained what happened and never kept it hidden and suprisingly Harumin was okay with it atleast she is happy for Matsuri finding her true love even though Ria is a bit older than Matsuri.

>Night Time<

Ria insisted preparing their dinner while the other girls went to the Hot springs nearby.... And as Ria was finished preparing their meals she went to the bathroom to freshen up and while Ria seated in the bathtub thinking about what to do with the trainings led out for Yuzu and the Girls. without noticing that Matsuri went in the bathroom, well Matsuri escape from the Hot springs and went back to the House where they were staying at then headed to the Kitchen and as she never found Ria there, she suddenly heard the showers in one of the bathrooms upstairs then she headed there as well to look for Ria. And as she went in quietly, surprisingly Matsuri found Ria laying down in the bathtub filled with rose scented water and she was fond of looking at Ria, she also immediately also took off her clothes and joined Ria. Ria was surprised to see Matsuri with her in the bathtub she just pretended that she didn't heard Matsuri went in and joined her. She basically knew what will happen and she was surprised Matsuri was hugging her and kinda is fondling Ria's breasts too and its a bit weird to look at but yeah. Ria immediately took advantage of Matsuri and she quickly puts her fingers near Matsuri's private part making Matsuri moan a little bit.

///Lemon Scene!!! Bathtub style///

Ria: Hehe *slowly puts her fingers inside Matsuri's private part and slowly moves her fingers inside her*

Matsuri: Ahh~ Ria~ *moans softly and seductively*

Ria: Your so adorable *smiles then kisses Matsuri while rubbing her clit*

Matsuri: *moaning while kissing Ria back* mmmm~

Ria: *French Kisses Matsuri* I love you, Matsuri

Matsuri: I love you too, Victoria *french Kisses back*

Ria: Well then, shall we finish this? *rubbing Matsuri's clit fast*

Matsuri: Yes, ahhhh! Ahhh~ *cums*

/// End of Lemon Scene ///

As they were done lovey-doveys they changed their clothes and went to the kitchen and waits for Harumin and Yuzu to comeback from the Hot springs....