Thats a wrap

"Arielle. We need to meet with you." Just 7 words she had received in a text, but they've been swirling through her mind ever since she read them. They never met with them individually. Not unless... no..no she wasn't going there.
Arielle pulls her sweater on, exiting her and Jensen's shared trailer. Keeping her head held high as she walked to the offices. As she opened the door, Arielle let out a soft exhale. Pushing the door closed, she scanned Robert's face his usual kind, fun demeanor was replaced with a shell.
"Thank you. For coming in Arielle." Robert says sitting down behind his desk.
Strike one, Robert always called Arielle 'arie' now she was on high alert "yeah. Of course." Arielle replies sitting down
"How are the kids?" Dabb asks suddenly.
Strike two, Dabb literally doesn't care about her and Jensen's personal life.
"Uhm," Arielle starts hesitantly "they're good. Starting to get different personalities so.. it's kinda tough." Dabb nods afterwards looking to Robert.
Singer rubs his hands together sighing softly almost nervously. Strike three, Bobby was never nervous to talk to her.
Arielle clears her throat sitting up straighter. "We've decided to make a few changes to season 14."
Arielle knew now what this was. She knew what was coming. But that doesn't mean the air didn't leave her lungs the second she heard it.
"We've decided that we'll be killing Amelia in the season premiere." Dabb rushes. There it was. Arielle didn't hear anything they said after that, only her own heartbeat in her ears.
She nods numbly. "Can we do this later? I uh.. I just need.." she didn't know what she needed. But as soon as Arielle saw the small nod from Robert she was out of her seat, out of the door before they could even blink.
Arielle makes it out of the door, with a shuddering stop. Her fingers sliding through her hair rather roughly.
Not here. Not now.
She told herself.
She holds into together till she get to the trailer, her fingers grasp the trailer door, upon entering she sees Jensen's back as he stands at their mini kitchen, while Jared was perched on the counter. Jared had a big smile on his face, and she was sure Jensen's matched. Some part of her hated the fact she was about to wipe those smiles off their faces. She closes the door, turning her back to them, trying to compose herself. "Babe? You okay?" Jensen asks softly. That. That innocent question from her incredibly loving husband broke whatever hold she had on her emotions. Arielle turns, slowly. Raising her head to find both of her boys worried faces staring back at her.
"Hey? No what's wrong." Jensen says moving towards her. Arielle holds her hands out to her sides "they're killing her." She says softly, her voice giving away everything.  Neither of the boys had to ask who the 'her' was as both of them understand completely. "What?" Jared asks softly, his tone gently. Arielle just shrugs. "M'not sure. I kinda spaced out and then asked if we could finish it later."
Jared sighs while Jensen pulls her into his arms pressing a kiss to her forehead.
"I'm not ready to say goodbye." Arielle confesses softly. Breaking the hearts of the two men.
————
Arielle later, after crying on the couch with both Jensen and Jared comforting her. She returns to see how her girl will meet her demise.
"How are you killing her?" Arielle asks softly. "Um. We're having her make a heroic act. Save Sam from Micheal, and in that. She's the one killed."
Arielle bites her tongue before speaking "so. I'm literally being killed off by my husband. That's nice. Thanks guys."
She barely talks, only listens after that. Until...
"We think it would be better if you didn't tell the fans."
Arielle scoffs. "Oh do ya now? You think, we should blindside the fans with Amelia's death who by the way many associate and look to for happiness. If you wanna put yourself behind the barrel of that gun be my guest. But I will not. Do it. I'm telling them." Arielle says standing.
"And I begged you. 'Please. Give me a bit of heads up if you decide to ever kill her. So I can prepare myself' filming starts in 5 days. One hell of a heads up" Arielle says shaking her head. They've truly never seen her so.. angry nor upset.
————
Ariesgirl: Arielle hasn't posted in a bit. I miss her.

Aye_its_arie: missed ya too, Jas💛

————
Aye_its_arie:

————Aye_its_arie: