The Fake Death of Lucy Heartfilia

Normal POV :( At Fairy Tail )

Natsu, Happy, Gray, Erza, Wendy and Carla went back to the guild with Lucy's fake dead body in Natsu's arms.

When they got back to the guild, everyone stared at Team Natsu and was curious to who Natsu was holding.

They soon found out Lucy was killed( Fake Death ) in the battle and they haven't finish the mission.

Everyone in the guild began crying of sorrow.

"Lu-Lucy!!!" Levy cried out

"Bunny Girl..."Gajeel said and comforted Levy

"It's all my fault, if-if I hadn't cut him off she would have still been alive" Natsu said to himself

"Baka! It's all our fault for not protecting her and to listen to that dumbass guy's lie!" Erza shouted at Natsu

"Shut up you brats,... ( sigh ) We will have the funeral in 3 days" Master told us

"Gomen Lucy, i-if only I had more m-magic, I could have healed you..." Wendy cries again. Romeo tries to comfort her.

"L-love rival...."Juvia said sorrowfully

"Now everyone, let's go back and prepare for the funeral" Master stated

Everyone nodded and left with eyes filled with tears.

Lucy's POV :

"What I am saying is that Jude Heartfilia isn't your true father"

"Then who is he?"

"He's your stepfather"

"Wh-What!?"

"Then who's my real father?"

"Sigh... You will soon find out, but he's become evil I tell you so you must defeat him in replace of your mother"

"How!? I'm not that strong..."

"You shall join me and my family in the other realm of creatures"

"Wait, am I really the Hime-sama of Dragons?"

"No, that was a lie "

"Phew~"

"Instead,  you're the Hime-sama of Demons "

"NANI!?!?"

"You're mother married a powerful man but he became..."

"Became what?"

"It's not WHAT he became, it's more like WHO he became "

"Ummm, Who?"

"You'll find out soon "

"So, I welcome you to the realm of creatures! And Sai is at your service "

I saw the darkness fading away in it was replaced with a colorful and beautiful atmosphere, filled with so many wondrous creatures I've yet to discover.

"Hime-sama! "

I finally got to see Sai again after all that talking in the dark earlier.

"So...where am I staying?!"

"Is that the first thing you're saying Hime-sama? Sai is sad..."

"Umm, H- Hi!"

He smiled with a wide grin and suddenly I saw a vision of Natsu grinning too.

I wondered how Fairy Tail was doing since Sai made my fake body with dirt.

Yo minna!

Please vote, comment and follow me!

And if y'all like this chapter please comment all of your feelings!

Whoohooo! And do you like Sai???