Y/n wondered what Kurogiri wanted. Part of her hoped that he'd want to discuss Tomura's sudden withdrawal, she'd prefer to do that then go meet up with more villains. Y/n paused and thought about it. Kurogiri couldn't be asking her to recruit. It wasn't her turn today; unless Himiko somehow convinced Kurogiri to switch days with y/n.

"What do you need?" y/n asked, hoping that Himiko didn't back out today.

"I need you to go to Giran's office today. Tomura Shigaraki and I have some business to take care of." Before y/n could reply, Kurogiri opened up a portal for y/n.

She already knew the answer, but she decided it wouldn't hurt to ask. "Or," y/n paused for a moment before continuing; "I can stay here. I'm a big girl; I don't need a babysitter, right?"

"Very funny, Miss y/n, go through the portal before I bring it to you." Y/n let out a small sigh. Tomura was sure she could be trusted to go outside, y/n wished Kurogiri was the same.

Y/n walked to the portal and inhaled the suffocating aroma of smoke filling a small room. It's been a while since y/n has visited Giran last, she completely forgot to get one last breath of fresh air before entering the warp gate. Y/n tried to stifle a cough. "Hello, y/n," Giran called out from her desk.

Y/n smiled at Giran. "Hi, how are you?" y/n asked. Y/n listened to Giran talk about work as she sat down on the sofa in his office. She glanced it the window and watched people in the streets down below walk about like ants.

Something hard hit y/n's leg, whatever it was bounced off y/n, and fell to the ground with a loud thud. Y/n looked down at the ground and spotted a little black phone. She picked it up and looked at it curiously.

Giran chuckled, catching y/n's attention. "C' mon now, don't act like you've never seen a phone before."

Y/n felt her face flush. "Ah, sorry," she said embarrassed; "it's been a while since I've seen one. What's it for?"

"Man, they keep ya isolated, don't they?" Giran asked. He had no idea how isolated she was. Y/n nodded and listened to Giran talk. "Well, I made a deal with Kurogiri. I need an extra pair of hands around here, so I figured I could borrow a bit of your time, in exchange The League can have a ten percent discount on getting their gear fixed next time. Take that phone. It'll be easier for me to keep in contact with you."

Y/n smiled at the villain and thanked him for the new piece of technology as she looked through the phone.  In her contacts, she noticed there was more than just Giran's number saved. Everyone in The League was there. Y/n can't think of a reason to text any of them except Himiko and Twice.

She typed out a quick text to Himiko and paused before sending it. Y/n gave it a thought and wondered if she wanted to provide Himiko with her number right away. Y/n is supposed to be working right now, and she wasn't confident she could hold a conversation with Himiko while doing Giran's odd jobs. Y/n decided not to send Twice a text too. Himiko would probably stab her if the insane blonde girl found out y/n messaged Twice before her.

Giran put y/n straight to work. He needed her to sort through some paperwork and organize his clients into different categories. The much older villain even offered to let y/n work from the couch if she thought it was more comfortable than the floor. Y/n politely smiled and agreed to Giran's offer.

Y/n didn't mind doing Giran's paperwork. The job was simple enough, she enjoyed the older villain's company, and he often bought her a free meal. Plus, y/n knew she could use this time to get information out of Giran. Y/n has had plenty of chances to get help from a police officer or a hero, but she's been putting her rescue off. There were more pressing matters at hand that y/n felt like she needed to deal with first.