Day two

So that was that. Or what I was hoping so. Andy had said he was gonna go get breakfast leaving me alone wrapped in a sheet on the floor. That alone time giving me enough time to find my bikini and shorts putting everything back on and booking it.

Turns out life wants me to die too because I only had to run up a flight of stairs to find my own room. Jokes on me that this guy would be in the same hotel.

Serena was back in the room pacing.

"WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN!?" It was a screaming question that resulted in me being grabbed in a bear hug.

So I told her. And she freaked. But she laughed. Also turns out Serena had spent the night with a guy that I was gonna assume was Andy's buddy he had mentioned. Only difference was he came back here and she woke up in her own bed. And well she did wake up probably more gracefully then me.

"Well...how about this time you bring your phone your butt! And we head back to the beach for a tan" Serena had already turned on her heels after shoving my phone in my hand. It was only noon but Serena wasted no time when it came to spring break trips.

After taking a shower I changed back into a bikini and shorts, this time picking out my white one. Serena had makeup done, dark brown hair curled, and big sunglasses on looking like a model in her bright red bikini.

"You look hot" Serena nodded towards my dark black booty shorts coving my ass as the white bikini top snugged to my already tan skin. I'd already gotten a great tan the day before. Shaking my head I started towards the door.

"Stop the lies Serena"