Reunited with a lost one

Listen up here people, I got no title that is good okay?

Enjoy

Also, why does Revel sound so romantic? *laughs*

That was a joke
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~DRIFT'S POV~
So it's Season X, and there was a lot of map changes, Dusty Depot is back, Retail is back, there is Tilted town, but what caught my eye is that there is a copycat of me. Catalyst... She has been trouble to both me and Snorkel, why? Well, she intends to steal me away from Snorkel. Turns out she was my *beep*. Frick you author. Anyways here is the story:

~Flashback effects brought to you by X-Lord laughing evilly~

"Who's that?" Snorkel asked, confusion painting her face. I shrugged, "Why does she look like me? Is the question I'm mostly concerned about." "Huh you're right!" The person kept coming closer and closer and lifting her mask up to look me in the eyes "There you are~" She said pulling me closer. Snorkel pushed her away and growled "What the hell are you doing with Drift?" She rolled her eyes "Taking him away what do you think?" I stood up "You here have no actual right to take me away, I do!" She stood back. "Oh how rude of me, didn't introduce my name to you, Catalyst by the way, and I wanna take Drift here to ask him to show me around" Snorkel eyed her "Hm, Well I guess we have to introduce ourselves, Snorkel Ops here, over there is my husband, and you already know his name, Drift" I can tell Catalyst was smirking "Husband huh? Interesting" I heard her laugh "Now again, you want me to show you around?" She nodded. Snorkel dragged me "Excuse me, I need to talk to him" she said to Catalyst.

"Drift, do you think we can trust her? She was about to kiss you and take you away." I smirked "Someone here is jealous" She blushed and looked away. "Listen here," I lifted her chin up "I love you and I won't leave you, remember that." She smiled softly, blushing even more. I pecked her cheek and looked back at Catalyst "Fine, I'll show you around but you promise me one thing!" She raised her eyebrow, crossing her arms. "You don't touch me when I'm showing you around, and don't come close to me, got it?" She shrugged "Fine by me." Snorkel held my hand and gave me a quick kiss "Careful, and be safe, okay?" I smiled "I will" I heard Catalyst gag at the back.

So we walked, I showed her around and she got nervous "What's wrong now?" She laughed nervously "I-I uh I'm your sister, to be exact, your twin sister..." I froze, my long lost sister... I felt tears roll up my eyes "Catalyst, that name, when I heard it It reminded me of my sister, and I didn't think it would be you..." She smiled and hugged me, crying on my chest and I hugged her back, crying as well "How did you-?" "Mom, told me" I laughed "My little twin sister is here, I'm so happy!" She laughed "How about I introduce you to someone, my boyfriend actually." I gasped "My small sister has a boyfriend, she growing up!" I ruffled her hair.

She took me to a guy named X-Lord, I'm guessing he is Rust Lord's brother. She introduced me to him and we gladly shook hands, then we hung out, and then I received a call from Snorkel. I took the call

S
D

Hey Drift, are you okay?

I'm fine, but I really need you to come over to Junk.

Okay, I'll be on my way!

I ended the call and we chatted for a bit until I heard a knock, when I opened the door, I saw Snorkel's face. "Well, did it happen?" She looked at Catalyst and my little sister nodded. Wait what?! "You knew all along?!" Snorkel laughed and so did my sister, X-Lord chuckling a bit. "We both planned this out when Season X started." "Ohhh, Sneaky" I smirked and Snorkel giggled "Y'all are just so cute together!" Catalyst squealed like a fangirl. X-Lord smiles and nods in agreement.

I wrap my arm around Snorkel and kiss her forehead. "So one question" Catalyst raises her eyebrow. "Have y'all gone too far?" I saw my sister's face turn red and X-Lord clears his throat. "W-We almost did, b-but, I-I stopped..." X-Lord looks away, knowing that he was a little mad. "Let me guess, my brother got two kids, am I right?" I rolled my eyes and nodded "How was that like? Your first time?" Snorkel blushed "W-Well, it was amazing honestly, after the wedding we had done it and well. I can't explain it" She laughs and I chuckled "I'm sure you two will get on at it." Snorkel winked at Catalyst.

"Anyways we gotta go, it's getting late." I said and they both nodded "See ya!" Snorkel waved and walked out. I hugged my sister and walked out. I heard Snorkel laugh and I raised my eyebrow "What's up?" "Oh nothing~" I knew what that nothing exactly was.

~Present Time~

Well that was it, Turns out Catalyst was my twin all along.

~~~~~~~

Okay I'm done, this took me 2 hours

Bye

Lol
-Driftkel💕