2

'One Vanilla and one Strawberry ice cream please.' The elder ordered. Jisoo started to blush. You may ask why. Well, for most persons it's just a simple thing, but not for Jisoo. The fact that Jeonghan knew wich ice cream flavor Jisoos favorite was, was something special for him. Cause Jeonghan was special for him.

'Thanks dude.' Jisoo said. (@aesthetickpopbish u knowww)

They walked back home, talked a bit and ate their Ice cream.

'You have some ice cream on the corner of your lips.' Jisoo told his friend.

'Where? Here?' He asked as he pointed at the wrong side.

'Don't be mad at me for this.' Jisoo told the elder as he kissed the Ice cream off Jeonghans lips. Jeonghan was shoked and blushed madly at Joshuas action.

'Did he just kiss me? Am I dreaming? Did THE Hong Jisoo just kiss me??? I'm gonna die cause of blushing!' Jeonghan thought. Jisoo starred at the flor.

'L-Let's watch a movie!' Jeonghan tried to change the subject.

'Y-Yes! Your right!' Jisoo answered. He stood up and chose the film "Titanic" (I know, I had to)
They watched the film as suddendly Jeonghan started to feel cold and started to shiver.

Jisoo stood up to get a blanket and put it over both of them. Jeonghan rested his head on Jisoos chest. They cuddled a bit until Jeonghan fell asleep. Jisoo didn't want to wake Jeonghan up so he laid down on the couch with him. He stroke Jeonghans hair out of his beautiful face and whispered.

'I love you my Angel.'

Little did he know that Jeonghan wasn't fully asleep so he heard him.

'I love you too my cutie.'

Jisoo blushed and slowly fell asleep with his love in his arms.

I know it's a short one but an update will be out soon! Stay tunned

~J