"Don't touch my bag, Shawnette."

"Or else what?" She asked me with an attitude.

"Shawn..." I laughed to myself. "Just don't touch my stuff again and we won't even have to worry about none of that. Okay? Okay."

"Bitch you not talking to me like I'm your child." Her volume rose and people began looking.

Sighing, I texted Toni and let her know to meet me on the third floor in the restroom. Getting up, I grabbed my bag just as a loud alarm sounded. It was the fire alarm and at this point, it couldn't have come at a better time. Leaving, I headed up the stairs with my jaw clenched and my hands tight in a fist. I wanted to lay this hoe out but I knew I couldn't. It would potentially mess up my college shit.

When I made it to the restroom, Toni was already in there. "What's wrong?"

"Shawnette is a bitch and if she keeps fucking with me, I swear to God I'm going to lay that hoe out. That's on my daddy. This bitch got one more fucking time."

"Fessa, calm down." She pulled me towards her and pecked my lips twice. "It's not worth it. She's not worth it. Don't even let her get you there. That's what she wants. Don't let it happen."

I nodded as I let her words calm me. "Okay. Okay."

"Okay?" She asked as she traced my eyes.

"Okay. I hear you, I'm calm."

"Good." I noticed her apparel and commented.

"Why do you have a hoodie on in this heat?"

Toni pulled at the hem of her hoodie. "I'm most comfortable in my hoodies. You know that."

"Yeah but baby you will look good in whatever you put on. Stop letting this folks get to you like that. You never pack hoodies when you come to my house."

"Ou, I'm baby now. I like that." She smirked as she changed the topic and it caused me to chuckle.

"You're corny."

"And you must be suicidal because we still haven't evacuated and this school might be on fire. Come on." She grabbed my hand and began pulling me out the restroom.

We hurried and got to our track which was where everyone went when it was an fire emergency. When Toni and I got there, I spotted Ryan and Zendaya on one side and Janet nem on the other. I decided to just go towards Ryan and Zendaya.

Before I could make it, Janet yelled across the track. "Hoe you scary. Talked shit in the classroom but now we're out here. Nothing but space and opportunity. Let's fight!"

I stopped walking even though Toni tried to keep pulling me. Meeting eye contact with Janet, my face furrowed as I dropped my bag. "I'm sorry, I thought I had a problem with your pet, not you Janet."

"Bitch you got a problem with her, and you got a problem with me." She replied as she began walking towards me. Kelly was trying to tell her not to just like Toni was still trying to pull me but I wasn't budging. "So what's up? You wanna fight?"

"No. She doesn't." Toni answered for me and I saw Zendaya and Ryan stepping up.

"Shut up bitch, nobody was talking to you." Shawnette spit out and I chuckled again as I felt my self slipping into another realm. Yep. That's it. It's happening.

I pulled away from Toni and punched Shawn in her nose. The world went silent and all I heard was ringing. We began fighting and Janet jumped in. Now I had to handle two bitches. Shawn and I hit the ground and Janet began hitting me as well. I felt someone grab her and turned my attention back to Shawn's ass. We were going blow for blow until I got a grip on her head and began banging it on the ground of the track. This hoe was about to die if I had anything to do with it. The teachers pulled me apart from her before I could see her head bleeding. I gave one last kick to her ass before I let them pull me away completely. Her lip was busted and I had her ass leaking from her nose. She looked dazed and she probably was from how hard I was banging her head. I didn't feel shit on me though.

I was trynna break away from the teacher to get back at that bitch until I heard Toni suddenly. "Nafessa stop! Please!" I immediately calmed down and searched the crowd for her. She was crying and I knew that I had probably scared her.

The teachers grip tightened around me and I spoke. "Let me go! Let me get my bag man! I ain't gone touch her."

He waited until Janet and Shawn were escorted away before he let me go to pick my bag up. I looked at Toni as I spoke sincerely. "I'm sorry T."

She nodded softly. "I-it's okay. Just go to the office, Fessa."

"Call my mom and tell her please." She nodded again.

"Irons! Williams! My office! Now!" The principal yelled as he walked on the track.

I looked over at Ryan whose hair was now pulled up into a bun and her outfit dirty. She had to have been the one that jumped in and got Janet off of me. We both followed the principal through the large crowd of folks recording and off the track.

When we got side by side, she asked. "You good?"

"Yeah. Thanks for that."

"No problem. I can't stand that girl anyways. Plus, ion do that jumping shit." She mumbled as she let her hair out of the bun and combed it back down.

Noticing that her lip was bleeding, I asked. "Are you good?"

"Hell yeah. Never better. The bitch got a good right swing though. Not gone even lie." She told me as we entered the building. She stretched her jaw a few times.

"You don't even know me like that, the fact that you jumped in shows me a lot."

"Oh you didn't know? We damn near sisters now." She threw her arm over my shoulder. "Now you def can't shake me and you definitely are in our group for theatre."

We both laughed as we continued walking. "Most definitely. Ready to get our asses handed to us by this principal?"

 Ready to get our asses handed to us by this principal?"

She laughed. "I guess I am, oh well."

The principal walked into his office and motioned for us to follow. Here we go with this shit.