Chat Session 3

.Webmaster. > Vian and DJ_Hyperfresh joined the chatroom.

Vian > Hey Marina~!

DJ_Hyperfresh > Oh, uh..... hi Vian!

Vian > How was your day 😏?

DJ_Hyperfresh > Kinda boring tbh.

Vian > Yeah, mine 2. Hey, u wanna hang at my house?

DJ_Hyperfresh > Can't rite now.

Vian > Later?

DJ_Hyperfresh > Yeah... sure.

Vian > Y u sound so sad?

DJ_Hyperfresh > Sigh..... look. Recently, sigh...... I got a threatening letter in the mail today.

Vian > Wait? What?

DJ_Hyperfresh > Yeah. I got a letter in the mail from a Inkling named Oct O Ling, asking me ti to marry his 18 year old son, named Ink O Ling.

Vian > Wait!? Oct O Ling? That guy who's the president of the Inkopolis Mafia?

DJ_Hyperfresh > Yeah. And if I don't, he'll splat me on live news.

Vian > Oh. Well then.....

DJ_Hyperfresh > Well then what?

Vian > Time to go and splat them up!

DJ_Hyperfresh > No Vian! Don't splat them up! They have all sorts of traps, snipers, guards and more! You'll get splatted within 5 seconds!

Vian > Wait, so you're telling me I'm too weak for them?!

DJ_Hyperfresh > What?! No! I'm not sayin your weak! I just want you to live! Live, I tell you! Live!

Vian > Cuz I thought you're telling me I was weak!

DJ_Hyperfresh > No I wasn't, I wasn't telling you that you are weak! It's just..... I don't want you get splatted by them.

Vian > Look! Sigh.... it's just that, many of my ancestors were, sigh.... were splatted by the Mafia.

DJ_Hyperfresh > What?!

Vian > Yeah. They tried to fight back, but in the end, the Mafia got em. And, I just, don't wanna be the next target. So I'd better train up, otherwise I'd may be splatted.

DJ_Hyperfresh > Oh uh.... okay. You go do that uh..... not gonna come to your house since you need to train so.... uhhh... see ya.

.Webmaster. > DJ_Hyperfresh left the chat.

Vian > Well... shiokara.

.Webmaster. > Vian left the chat.