Chat Session 2

.Webmaster. > MC.Princess, Vian and DJ_Hyperfresh joined the chatroom.

MC. Princess > So.... how was last nite eh?

DJ_Hyperfresh > It was good. We watched a couple of movies, chatted, went 4 a walk on the beach and then Vian realized dat it was 11pm and that he had a important thing at 5am tomorrow. So we had to go back to our apartments.

Vian > And yeah, that's all that happened.

MC.Princess > Oh okay. Nothin 2 suspicious, well, aside from the walk on the beach part.

Vian > Wait, how is walkin on the beach "suspicious"?

MC.Princess > Well, ya know, in da media, walkin on da beach is kinda.... romantic. And considerin da fact that various people ship u 2, uh.... do I need to say anything else?

DJ_Hyperfresh > No. No. U don't need 2. I get it.

Vian > Yeah, u don't need 2.

MC.Princess > K m8s.

MC.Princess > Gonna go get sum snacks from da store. K PEACE!

.Webmaster. > MC.Princess left the chatroom.

Vian > Well then, it's just u and me Marina.

DJ_Hyperfresh > Yep, just u and me.

Vian > Just u and me. All alone. With no one else around except u and me.

DJ_Hyperfresh > Yep. Sigh... if only I had more moments like dis. Just me and u. All alone, with no one else in sight.

Vian > Y tho? I thought u had plenty of those.

DJ_Hyperfresh > U see... bein a celeb means that nearly everywhere ya go, yer gonna be either bombarded by fans or get stalked on by paparazzi and stalkers. Every move you do, every step u take, every single word that comes out of your mouth, is all gonna be heard or seen. Everyone is watching u. You can't make a mistake. If you do make one, it'll be recorded, you CANNOT make people forget bout it. 

Vian > O rly?

DJ_Hyperfresh > Yeah. And also, apparentaly, if you every do something even the slightest bit romantic to someone else in public other than to the fans, you'll get backlash. You'll be blacklisted from the industry. You'll never be hired again in THAT industry.

Vian > Wait, what?!

DJ_Hyperfresh > Yeah. Apparentaly, according to my record label and marketing team, that a celeb who acts romantically to the fans gets more money, publicity, marketing opportunities and overall gets more of the good stuff ( fans, money, etc.) instead of those who don't do that and date other people that aren't fans, celebs, or fans of you. So it'll make it seem like that they are " preforming for you".

Vian > Oh.

DJ_Hyperfresh > Yeah. And that's the reason I usually enjoy moments like these. Especially u Vian.

Vian > Aw...thanks.

DJ_Hyperfresh > Yer welcome. Now.... can I say something.

Vian > Yeah...

DJ_Hyperfresh > It's that I... I ...... I....

.Webmaster. > MC.Princess has joined the chatroom.

MC.Princess > Oooooo..... Marina has a crush on Vian! Marina has a crush on Vian!

DJ_Hyperfresh > Wah! Noooo!

.Webmaster. > DJ_Hyperfresh and Vian has left the chatroom.

MC.Princess > Well, shiokara.

.Webmaster. > MC.Princess has left the chatroom.