everything forgotten

She grabs a knife and slits my hand a little and the blood drips into a cup.
The lady starts casting a spell with all these ingredients but I wasn't really paying attention I just wanted to see her wake to make sure she was okay.
She then pours the casting drink into Bella's mouth.
"It's done she shall wake in a few hours." The lady says.
"Oh thank goodness. Now what am I supposed to do with her?" The mother says.
"Let her go. she heard what I said you two can never meet again or her fate with you could be worse and we won't be able to save her this time." The lady says.
"Excuse me? The rules says that if a demon crosses the border we kill them what would that say if we left her alive!" The mother says getting angry.
"We would start war if we killed her so go. And take this just open the bag and the magic from there will make everyone forget." The lady says handing me a small bag.
I take the small bag and bend down. "Goodbye Bella.." she kisses Bella's forhead and dissapears into thin air.
"Guards we don't speak of this to anyone. Understand?" The mother says.
"Yes." They say.
"Good grab her and help me bring her home." They grab her and take her home and lay her onto the bed.
*Few hours later*
It's been a few hours still she has not waken up.
"Why hasn't she waken up!" The mother says.
"It takes time her mind is getting rid of everything since the past weeks." She says.
"Hm alright let's leave her for now." They both say walking out but before you know it Bella's eyes open.
(Wait wait wait you actually believed that Bella would have been okay if Victoria brought her back in the border before she passed away?)
Lets go back a little all the way when Bella had passed away.
Before you know it I couldn't hear what Fred was talking about my hearing started fading away and my eyes began to shut. And before you know it I was standing in a dark room it was pitched black and it was cold I was cold. "Hello?" I scream but all I heard was the sound of my echo. "Is anyone there?" I scream again hoping for a response. But still no response.
"Victoria?.. anyone..?" I fall to the floor and hold my knees close to me.
"Bella?" Says someone.
I look around "who is there? How do you know my name?" I say standing back up.
Someone starts walking towards me and I step back.
"No Bella it's me Jasmine don't be afraid." She says.
"Jasmine? Why are you here? What's happening?" I say getting close to her.
"I don't know someone grabbed me it was dark but when they touched me they were cold and everything went black." She says.
"You don't remember anything else?" I ask.
"N-
But before she could finish she started flying up into the air "Bella!" She screams
"Hold on!" My wand appears into my hands "hold on to the end of it don't let go!" I scream
She holds on to it. "Bella let me go I'll bring you with me!" She screams trying to hold on.
"No I won't let go!" Trying to hold on tight.
"Then I'll have to." She says and then let's go.
"No Jasmine!!" I scream and fall back onto the floor.
"I've lost too much please come back." I say as tears are rolling down my cheeks.
Someone then puts there hand onto my cheek and wipes my tears away. "What's a girl like you crying." The mystery person says.
I look up to see a guy with red hair and purple eyes staring at me
"Who are you?" I say getting up and moving back.
"I'm Freddy but you can call me Fred" he says.
"Uh.. okay Fred. Where am I?" I say nervous.
"Your dead." He says.
"What?! No I can't be. I was fine I- No I died I remember! No this can't be happening I can't be dead! I can't die!" Tears starting falling down my face again.
"Well you aren't dead dead your going back." He says while chewing on some gum.
"W-what? How can I go back? I'm dead!" I say confused.
"Your little demon girlfriend Victoria is bringing you back." He says looking at me.
"How is that possible?" I say looking even more confused.
"Look here to put this is less confusing words Victoria is bringing you back but you won't remember anything from the past couple of weeks meaning...
"I won't remember her. No this can't be happening! No no no! How do you know this!?" I say.
"Since you won't remember this I'll tell you I'm half dead and half alive as in I can walk among the living and look like any regular person and eat, drink, and sleep yet I also have a time limit I'll end up turning back into a ghost if I stay there too long I'll disappear and no one can see me until I recharge here." He says.
"Then why am I here?" I say.
"Don't know don't care." He says.
"Uh okay... Wait what's that on your arm?" I say pointing at the rose tattoo on his arm.
He then turns away.
"Only one person I know has that same tattoo... Br-
But before I could finish I wake up.
*Wipes my eyes*
"Ugh my neck hurts" I say getting out of bed and slipping my slippers on and headed downstairs.
I see my mom talking to a random lady I didn't know.
"Mom?" I say.
They both turn super fast and look at me.
"Bella!" My mom says and runs to me and hugs me.
"Uh am I missing something?" I say.
"No darling I just thought we could hang out today." My mom says
"Oh woah okay but I have practice today I need to find out my power!" I say excited!
"But you already-
But before my mom could finish the lady comes over
"Yes darling we will take you to go and see what your power is." The lady says.
"Oh right yes darling we leave soon so come and eat some breakfast." My mom says.
I go downstairs and see my brothers eating and my sister sipping some of her juice but then I see my dad cooking some eggs.
"Dad?" I say.
"Oh hello mind helping your dad and pass me a plate so I can put the eggs on."
"Oh uh sure." I go and reach for the plate and place it down on the counter. "So uh what are you doing here." I say.
"Oh so now I can't come home?" Dad says kidding around.
"No that's not what I meant. Your just never home." I say.
"Haha I know just felt like being home with family since I'm never home it's been awhile." The dad says putting the eggs on the plate.
"You can go sit I'll get you something to drink." Dad says.
So I carry my plate and sit down.
"So I was wondering if I can go out for a little before I go and practice my powers." I say munching on my eggs.
"Yeah you can take a guard with you." The mom says.
"What I don't need a guard!" I say putting my fork down.
"She's right love let her go out she doesn't need a guard." The father says looking at my mom with a suspicious look.
"Yeah what dad said." I say.
"Fine remember-
"Don't go near the demon border I know I go this." I say grabbing my bag.
"I'm going out I'll be back!" I say running out the door.
"Be careful!" My mom says yelling after me.
"Don't worry Victoria knows the rule she will stay away." The dad says.
"I know just don't want anything happening to her." The mom says.
I start running to the forest where the tree was and sit by it and take out my notebook I love drawing nature it's beautiful.
*With Victoria*
After everything that had happened I was broken I had to carry a secret in me and me and some of the angels will know the secret of Bella yet Bella remembers nothing. I start walking to the tree of where me and Bella first met. Then I see Bella sitting there so I hide behind a tree.
She looked beautiful sitting there drawing in her notebook then out of nowhere the scar from where the angels cut started stinging
"Ahhh!" I hear Bella scream!
*With Bella*
I was about to start drawing some bird but then...
My hand started stinging and a scar appeared on my hand! What's happening!!!???
Then I hear a stick brake.
"Hello!!? Who's there!?" I scream.
*With Victoria*
Oh no she heard me.
"Please stop what your doing it hurts!" Bella screams.
I wanted to go and help her but I knew I needed to stay away so I teleported away.
*With Bella*
Then suddenly the pain stops. It felt like someone was stabbing knifes in my hand it hurt so bad. But whatever happened I don't wanna find out I grab my bag and start running back home.
*With Victoria*
They did this so I can't go by her! "Ahhh!" I scream.
"I could help you." Someone says in the forest.
"Who are you? Come out or die." I say turning around.
"Is that any way to speak to someone who wants to help you." Says a old lady showing herself.
"Why would I need your help." I say
"I could get rid of all your feelings everything you've ever cared about and how you felt. It could bring all your feelings back by saying "savale"
You could become the old Victoria again." The lady says.
"The old Victoria cared about nothing." I say.
"Doesn't that sound more fun then watching the girl you love move on without you." The lady says showing a candle "all you have to do is blow out the light." She says.
"And if I wanna remember everything again all I have to say is savale." I question.
"When it's all off your not going to want to remember anything anymore." The lady says.
I think for a second. I lost everything what's the point anymore.
"I'll do it." I grab the candle from the lady and then I blew it out...
________________________________
I accidentally changed Bella's name to Crystal so I had to change every draft I had to Bella back.
But enjoy :)