Mental Status: Good

You chose to look through the window.

You slowly rise up off of the with a slight creak, and walk towards the window. You look through the simple four paned window to see a dimly-lit forest with near black cedar pines and grass that seemed to form a path from the window. You pressed your hand against the glass hoping feel the slightest bit of cold as you watched the snow fall on the other side.

To your disappointment the glass is too thick to feel any sort of frost through it

To your disappointment the glass is too thick to feel any sort of frost through it. You decide go over to the dresser and see a small, leather satchel with a single buckle holding it closed. You pick it up and open it to find an unopened piece of candy. Slinging the bag over your head and onto your shoulder, you decide to look through the drawers. You find a bobby pin, a quarter, and a white hood.

You begin to walk towards the door only for it to be locked. You search through your bag to find a  inner did pocket with a silver key inside. You try using it on the door to find that it fits perfectly. As you turn the handle you take off e final look at the white flakes fall past the the glass surface.

You open the door to see a long hallway with a white tile ceiling, white walls, and a white marble floor that stretches both to the left and the right.

[Choose]

>left

>right

[Let's hope this one doesn't end up like subject [Classified].]