Mental Status: Good

You open your eyes to a brightly lit room with a soft, slightly creaky bed and a single bulb lamp hanging from a concrete ceiling.

You sit up and look around the room to see small pictures carved into the also concrete walls. There was a small dresser next to the bed, a mirror, sink, toilet, a window, and an oak wood door.

As you observe your surroundings, you hear can hear distant voices and footsteps. You barely heard them through the silence and dripping water.

[Greetings, this is required intervention requested by
Dr.#$&@]

[Playing audio]

"Hello Reese, I assume that you've woken up by now. As of right now you will have options that will affect how you see and interact with the world around you. Your mental can and mostly will be affected by what you see and choose. I want to keep one thing in mind, there will be points to where you can leave an area, and you will not have the option to return to that area. *commotion in the background* I apologize, but I must leave you for now. Good luck and choose wisely."

You look towards the door, the window, the mirror, and finally the wall.

[Choose]

>the door

>the window

>the mirror

>the wall

[As a request from Dr.#$&@ I will remind you that what you choose can affect what you can see.]