Chapter Six

WOW OKAY WHO IS THE WORST PERSON EVER??? ME. Ugh I'm so sorry that I didn't update it before! Once school started, things literally got so fucking crazy I have been so overwhelmed and depressed and I just- *fdsghfjds* I had no time to update. But I'll be updating Part 7 (THE FINAL PART PREPARE FOR MAAAAJOR FEELS) tomorrow so yeah :P And also I think I've made time to write a bit more after school so hopefully I'll be able to finish more imagines or fanfics? And yeah I love you guys and I apologize immensely for the feels of Part 7.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

You sat up in bed and turned on the small lamp, sitting in the dim light and silence as you debated wether or not you were really going to go out with him. You fought with yourself over the two options. Each option fitted with a different expression from Dean. Staying home and doing as Dean said, matched with his eyes sparkling with tears and his lip trembling with oncoming cries. Going out and proving yourself as strong and independent, matched with his eyes flaming with anger. The decision-making process was overwhelming and extremely frustrating. His tears almost guilting you into staying home, yet his controlling and angry grimace only making you want to leave more to prove yourself.

You got out of bed and winced when the floor squeaked as you walked to the closet to grab your duffel. Your closet consisted of mainly flannel plaid shirts, band t-shirts, skinny jeans, and boots. You had never been one for heeled shoes, dresses, fancy hair, any of that. You took after your dad that way, the plaid shirts and dark jeans, not that he ever really considered wearing a dress. You threw favorite plaid shirts in the bad, the red one followed by the blue, purple, green, and the black and white one. Next you packed t-shirts. Of course they were all related to your favorite shows and bands. First one to go in the bag was your Nirvana shirt. Next was Doctor Who, Green Day, Muse, The Lion King (you had always loved movies and tried to make references as often as you could) and last was Dean's AC/DC shirt. You held the folded shirt in your hands and felt the soft fabric. You quickly change into his shirt, smiling sadly as you neatly folded the shirt you were wearing before and sitting it on the edge of the bed. You zipped up the duffle bag and carried it silently outside to the car leaving a note before you leave. The note read:

"Dean,

I'm sorry for leaving. I'm not gonna be gone long, I just needed to get out and prove myself. I can do this. I can be a hunter. I just messed up a little. I love you and I'll be home in a few days."

You signed it and hung it up on the fridge, kissing it once before leaving. You went back to the warehouse to look around for any thing you might have missed. Standing outside the main warehouse doors, you sighed and rubbed your eyes. You prepared yourself for anything and readied all your sense, and then you entered. It was eerily quiet and dark as you walked in. The trail of your flashlight lit up enough for you to see where you were stepping, but it wasn't enough to show you all of your surroundings. Your phone vibrated in your back pocket, causing you to jump and bump into some racks behind you. Your heart was pounding so hard, that it was the only thing you could hear. Your last sense was sight and that was distracted by the new message on your phone. It was from Dean.

"I've found your coordinates. I'll be there in a few minutes. Stay where you are. -DW"

You shook your head stuffed your phone back into your back pocket. You needed to hurry up and prove to him, that you could do it on your own. You weren't his bitch, and you had never been his bitch. And you needed to show him that. You may be his girlfriend, but that didn't mean he could control you. You looked around a little more until you froze in fear. You could hear whispering, and the air around you dropped about 10 degrees, and a loud bang coming from somewhere across the warehouse.

"Shit..."