chapter twenty five

"You wanted to talk, B/n? You said it was important," Arden said while writing notes down onto the paper on his desk. He looked up to see B/n looking out his office window. He was looking at his sister, Y/n. She looked at him for a short second, then scoffed as she turned away.

"...Do you think she hates me?" B/n said solemnly. He turned around to face his Uncle with a frown on his face.

"Who? Y/n? I don't know, can family ever truly hate family?" Arden said while looking back down to the paperwork he was originally working on. "Are you going to sit?"

B/n complies, pulling out the chair and sitting in front of him, "She thinks that she isn't ready and that she's not special. She doesn't believe in herself and it shows,"

Arden puts his pen down once again and clasp his hands together, "Y/n is only a kid, a child. She hasn't grown into her confidence yet and she doesn't know her potential. That knowledge comes with time, you need to let her have that,"

"There is no more time!" B/n snapped back. He quickly calms himself down, "I've given her all that time that I could,"

Arden looked at B/n alarmed, "B/n, what the hell do you mean-"

"It means that she has to be ready to take her title, now. There is no more time for her development, or for her to gain this so called knowledge that you speak of. I pushed her but I wasn't fast enough,"

"What did you do?" Arden said with a glint in his eye. He think he knew what B/n was about to say, and he didn't like it.

"I found him...my parents killer. I found him," B/n said while looking Arden in the eye.

Arden was furious, "I told you to leave that alone!"

"How could I leave it alone? How could I leave this- this injustice alone, huh?" B/n shouted, "I know that there's no way in hell that I could win a fight against him, but I'll be damned if I don't try to get him!"

Arden quickly stood up from his chair and slammed his hands on his desk, "He will kill you, B/n."

"So be it," B/n said while grabbing his stuff, "there is no way I could live the rest of my life without trying to get justice for my parents. To take from him what he took from me. There's no time left for y/n, she needs to be ready if I die,"

"B/n, stop this. We can get justice in due time, but dying for it is not worth it," Arden said. B/n just shook his head, refusing that offer.

"Once you kill a life, you forfeit your own. It's his time," B/n said. And with that, he walked through the door.

(Hey guys, sorry this update took so long and it's so short. I mapped out the rest of the chapters to make it easier for myself.)

(Also, do you guys think I'm focusing too much on the storyline and my oc's then the bnha students? If so, just tell me and I'll add some more chapters with Y/n and the bnha students together)

(please comment, vote, and follow me! thanks for reading!)