"What were you talking about with that guy?" He asked as he angrily got his chopsticks. What's he doing? Don't tell me he's jealous? Pfft!

"It was nothing oppa. Just a little catching up with Dohwan. That's all." I answered before also digging in. I actually didn't wanna lie. I don't want to hide things from him but then if I am planning to reject him personally tomorrow, I don't want more people to know about it. Its not that I don't trust my friends and Sungjae, but I want to keep this between me and Dohwan. I don't want to see him around next time with my friends with the thought in their minds that he's the guy that I already rejected twice.

"Tss." I heard Sungjae said. I looked at him smiling and immediately pinched his cheeks. "Stop being all grumpy! Its nothing okaaay?" I said and leaned my head on his shoulder before continuing to eat.

"I'm still mad though. You need to make it up for me if you want me to be okay again." I rolled my eyes but signaled him that I was listening.

"Let's watch a movie later." He whispered trying not to be heard by the others. I giggled realizing that he was asking me out on a date reason why the others looked at us weirdly. "Arrasseo" I said to him whispering back.

After that the two of us went back to eating, listening to what the others were talking about and joined them.

______

*ting!*

I grabbed my phone and read the text from Sungjae. It's already 6pm and I'm done preparing myself for tonight.

"I'm near your house already Sooyoung-ah. I hope you're done so we could immediately go to the bus stop."

Looking at my appearance from the huge mirror, I once again checked my whole body and went down while typing him a reply.

"You know that you don't really need to go with him right?" Appa said while eyeing my appearance. Eomma only shrugged her shoulders to what he said.

"I will go Appa. Don't be too harsh on him. I already explained right?" I answered before I went to hug him and kiss my eomma.

Since that time last week when he went here, I talked to my parents right after I went inside. At first they were a bit troubled by it because I never hid anything from them. I was always open to my parents about what was happening to me and what I'm feeling but now Eomma seems to be quite okay but Appa is still trying to be hard as a rock.

I don't blame him though. He saw how devastated and hurt I was when Sungjae left. My parents always liked him yet they also hated him when everything happened.

*ting*

I quickly bid goodbye when I heard another ring from my phone. I'm sure its him and he's already outside so without looking back, I shut the door close and ran to him.

He looked at me and I instantly blushed because of that. I don't look like I dressed up too much right?

"Let's go?" He said as I nod my head and take his hand. Minutes later we already reached the bus stop.

As we settled ourselves inside the vehicle he leaned his head towards my face. "Y-yah! We're in public oppa!"

He laughed as if he knows what I thought but then only answered me a different statement. "Why are you so pretty?"

"Psh. Stop lying! You called me a fish yesterday!"  I countered back which made him laugh so hard.

"Kyeopta my sooyoungie~" I only rolled my eyes but still maintained the smile on my face. I took out my phone and plugged in the earphones. I put one on his ear and one on mine then I settled my head in his shoulders.

"Shut up now oppa. Arrasseo?"

"Pffft ne madam~"

As we wait for our bus to arrive in our destination we only listened to 'Its Okay' by CUBE. I once again looked at his face while he was humming the song while looking out the windows and then I smiled because of what I thought.

'Finally! My first official date with my handsome oppa.'

______________
Unedited.