(What Taeyong and Jungwoo are wearing^)

(What Goo is wearing^ )"That's really strange he normally doesn't lie"Yuta said well looking at Goo

"That's really strange he normally doesn't lie"Yuta said well looking at Goo.
"Well I mean he could have a good reason why he lied"Jungwoo added.
"True the last time he lied he was at a boys house butt naked"Sicheng said smiling.
"How old was he"Taeyong asked a little shocked.

"Eighteen he was at are friends house he had apparently spent the night"Sicheng said.
"Maybe he has a boyfriend and he doesn't want anyone to know"Yuta said adding in to the conversation.
"True,do you guys want to come over we invited Hendery,Yangyang and Xiaojun for dinner after the three of them watch Goo for a week we decided to asked them if they wanted dinner and they said yes so"Taeyong rambled.

"Sure we would love to"Sicheng said following Taeyong and Jungwoo back to there place.
"But I thought you were full"Yuta asked.
"Yeah I was until Taeyong mentioned food"Sicheng said making Yuta giggle at how cute Sicheng was.

When they got to Jungwoo and Taeyong's house they noticed Three boys already there.
"Hey"Hendery said as the five of them walked inside.
"Sicheng Ge your here"Yangyang said looking at Sicheng.
"Yeah Taeyong invited us"Sicheng said starting a conversation with the three in Chinese as they all got inside.

(What Xiaojun and Yangyang are wearing^)

(What Hendery is wearing^)

After they all ate Sicheng was extremely full but really happy since Taeyong made his Favorite dessert and Yuta got to see Sicheng smile all day so he was also happey.
Do you all wanna stay a little longer and watch a movie"Jungwoo asked to which the all nodded.

Halfway through the movie a lot of there phone's went off as text messages were being shown.
"Is Renjun with you"All the phone's said the same thing.
They all looked at each other concerned.
Sicheng's phone went off seconds later showing Kun was calling him.

"Yes Kun ma-I mean Ge"Sicheng nervously answered.

"Sicheng Chenle just called me asking if Renjun was with me but his not and I assume he wasn't with you,is he"Kun asked just as nervous as Sicheng.

"No he's not"Sicheng replied close to crying.

"Don't worry okay Ten is out looking for him and Im gonna join the other's at the hospital where Jaemin is"Kun said

"What happened to Jaemin"Sicheng asked.

"He past out earlier"Kun answered and Sicheng just said oh.

"I'll text you the room number so you can go wait there"Kun said.

"Okay"Sicheng said before the hung up.
Soon they were all at the hospital.
Jeno was with Jaemin well the others sat in a private waiting room.
"Are you okay Sicheng"Kun asked Sicheng as he gave him a bottle of water,Sicheng nodded thanking Kun for the water.
Taeyong and Jungwoo were just feeding Goo well Chenle and Jisung played on there phone's.
Taeil just rested his head on Johnny as Doyoung and Jaehyun were talking privately as Yuta looked around for a bathroom.
Hendery,Xiaojun and Yangyang talked to Mark and Donghyuk about stupid stuff.

Lucas just sat in a corner alone not wanting to talk or be talked to,he was ready to break down but kept himself calm.

"Ten is calling me"Kun said out loud.

"Hello"Kun was a little hesitat answering.

"Hey,umm I looked a lot of places but he wasn't there,I'm coming to the hospital so we can all think of where he might be"Ten said then hung up.
"He's driving here now"Kun told everyone.
"Is umm Renjun with him"Lucas asked.
"No but he said when can think more when he gets here"Kun said.
That was enough for Lucas to almost cry.
Sicheng made his way over to Lucas.

"You look like you could cry any moment"Sicheng said causing Lucas to look over.
"Im fine"Lucas replied lying,his boyfriend was missing and he wanted to cry but didn't want anyone to wonder why he was the only one crying .

Yuta came back from finding the restroom and Ten was know there trying to think of ways to find Renjun.
Everyone stopped talking when Lucas's phone rang showing a random caller ID.

"Put it on speaker"Chenle yelled.
Putting it on speaker Lucas answered the call.
"Hello"Lucas spoke into the phone.

"L-lucas can y-you come pick me up"Renjun spoke causing everyone to be shocked.
"Renjun where are you"Lucas was know concerned wondering where Renjun was.
"I'm umm at a p-payphone somewhere"Renjun said crying through the phone.
"Ill be right there Junnie"Lucas said running out of the hospital.

Sicheng just cried hugging Yuta he was glad Renjun was okay but he didn't know where he was.

...
Till next Time 👋😚✌