Truth or Dare: Pie in the face

Discliamer: Pft, I wish.

Dedication:  I could say so many things, but first and foremost - this girl, is the sweetest thing since chocolate!

Foreword: I'm back! Yay, and as promised, four more chapters are ready. Double horray! Now we just need to see if I'm generous and want to update them all at the same time, or what ;)

Enjoy and please, by all means, tell me how much you hate it ...

-------------------------------

I should have been huddled into a corner, knees to my chest and muttering words under my breath. All because of a two-year old. I swear that girl is the worst toddler I've ever watched. Sure I don't watch children regularly (not after my horrible babysitting experiences in seventh form), but Lux seemed to bring out her worst traits when it was just us two.

I learnt last night she loved to command everyone. Usually Harry or the rest of the boys would go along with it, spoiling her for simple things like "pony rides" or a game of "wash the dishes". Today, she loved to command me to get her toys.

I swear it's not as if I told her she wasn't allowed them! I specifically looked at the box of dolls two steps away from the lounging girl, and simply told her she should bring the box closer to her so she can play longer.

My response was a doll to the side of the head.

Which, coincidentally started up the oh so fun game of "toss". The object of the game is simple. You toss anything and everything you see. Extra points are awarded if you hit your babysitter.

Yeah, she thought it was fun too.

Browsing the items Lou had in her hotel cupboards (which was not much), I looked over my shoulder for the seventh time to see Lux ramming her barbie dolls head into the tiled kitchen floor, releasing giggles when it made sounds. I rolled my eyes.

'Babe, what do you want to eat?' I pursed my lips at the box of cereal that I knew for a fact had way to much sugar for a toddler.

''Esgetti!' I squinted.

'Spaghetti?'

'Tha's wha' I say!' Closing my eyes painfully I listened to her turn grouchy, ''ESGETTI!'

'Alright already,' I lent down, scooping my arms under her arms to lift her onto her feet, releasing her not long after. 'Lets get your shoes - we need to go shopping.'

Lux let out the loudest screech of glee I'd ever heard from someone under three feet. It was very similar to Tommo's actually, which made me rather scared and while resisting to cover my ears, I plastered a fake smile on my face and took after the dancing two-year old, catching her flying shoes with ease.

'Lux, what did I tell you about throwing things -' I was not impressed, my voice hard. The baby blond just let out a (dare I say it) cute giggle, her chubby fingers pressed to her mouth.

'ESGETTI!' I sighed, bending down to feel her fingers twist my striped shirt as I wriggled her toes into her pink Velcro shoes. I was sure she wasn't going to stop singing "spaghetti" any time soon.

Double checking that I had our room key, I grabbed my converse and slid them on without undoing the laces. There was no time to properly do them back up when I spotted the toddler shaking in anticipation.

'Lux, you need to stay close -' I barely opened the door before her hand disappeared from mine and she dove down the hallway, melodious laughter flowing behind her. I growled under my breath taking long strides down the corridor to swoop her in my arms.