part 2-tell me about it

He caught my attention. That was the first time I've talked to him. I wanted to be his friend and I didnt know why, he had such a positive attitude helping me, even after asking for his name.
I was thinking of him on the way home, riding my skateboard. I hurried home and looked up his name. But I only knew his first name.
Julian
I went on people I follow, no one on instagram follows him? Maybe he didnt have an instagram?
I wanted to text him, call him.
I groaned and threw my phone on the bed, then threw myself on it face first.
It was weird for me to think ab him, We've just met but he was extremely cute. Maybe I could ask for his instagram tomorrow at school.

My mom knocked and came in my room, "Lucas, a blonde boy is at the door for you"
A boy? What boy does my mom not know about? Who is it? I figured it was probably the neighbor, he sometimes asks me for favors like watching his dog or lending him something.

I left my room and hurried downstairs to the front door of my giant house and saw a fimilar figure. Julian?
"Julian? What are you doing here?" I questioned in both excitement and surprise.
"At least you remembered my name" he joked
I laughed and stood in front of the door
"Sorry about earlier...so, are you gonna come in?" I probably looked desperate at this point
"No, I have to go. But here, you forgot this. I didnt spend the whole period helping you with it for nothing. Not only your paper but the whole notebook" he sighed with disappointment
I took both out of his hand,
"Thanks" frowning at him
And with that he left leaving me an idea that will soon change his life, and mine.

****************************
Make sure you vote,comment,and save :)