Spend The Night

I hear steps coming towards me and I didn't have enough time to react or do anything and the next thing I know someone is on top of me. I opened my eyes to something I never thought I'd see.

There he is. Peter. In red and blue clothing. Peter is Spiderman!

"Oh my god, Peter?!"

"Y/N?!"

"Your Spi-"

His hand covers my mouth.

"Shhh... Can we talk about this in my room"

I quickly nodded and he got off of me. While I grabbed my clothes he climbed up to his window and opened it. I followed him freezing my feet to the walls and walking up casually.

When we were both in his room it was silent at first then he broke it.

"So your Frost"

"And your Spiderman"

"How did you get your powers?"

"My dad was rich and an evil bitch. He thought I was a mistake and didn't want me as his son so he brought me to the middle of nowhere in a snowstorm. While I was trying to survive this magical orb appeared out of nowhere and I decided to touch it gave me these cool powers."

A snowflake floated above my finger and I flicked it at Peter's nose. He wipes it off and smirks at me.

"That doesn't make any sense"

"Well getting bitten by a radioactive spider and surviving, while also getting it

its abilities makes sense too"

"... Good point. So is that the reason you 'moved'?"

"Exactly the reason"

"Speaking of powers and stuff, we should probably get changed into our regular clothes"

"Oh, right"

He took off his top and the rest of his suit leaving him in only his underwear. I blush and take off my blue filled 'suit' leaving us both in our underwear. I felt a tingling and I looked over at his closed door beginning to open.

"Peter? is everything okay?"

"Yeah May I'm fine"

"Who is this?"

She gestured towards me

"This is Y/N"

"Are they spending the night?"

"Um... Yes! Yeah they are"

He looked at me with mixed expressions. Excitement and apologetic. I gave one back saying I don't mind and he smiled.

"Well it's nice to meet you Y/N"

"You too..."

"Call me May"

"Alright, thanks May"

"No problem"

She closed the door and Peter laid back on his bed.

"So Mister Spiderman, what's next"

I took on a flirty tone. He sat up and smirked.

"I'm not sure but I am feeling a little cold"

I see what he did there

I crawled up to where I'm almost on his waist and lower myself a little bit. He grabbed my hips and brings me lower so I'm straddling him.

"Then let's warm you up"

He kisses me and I automatically kissed him back. I push myself deeper into the kiss while also moving my hand to his chest. He leans back taking me with him and starts to lower his hands from my waist. His tongue tickled my bottom lip asking me for an entrance. I let him explore my mouth making me moan. He swallowed each moan with passion and continued. I skimmed my thumb on his hardened nipple and he moaned into my mouth.

After what felt like hours but just really minutes, he pulled away only to reattach at my jaw and down my neck. He kissed around until he got to a certain spot that made me squirm. He moaned slightly because of my movement on his hard-on. He bit and kissed the spot making me try not to moan too loud.

He trailed back up to my lips and kissed me again. I tried to talk between kisses.

"You know that- will heal- in a- few minutes-"

"It's whatever-"

He almost pulled my boxers off but I felt the tingling sensation that had nothing to do with pleasure. I guess he felt it too because when we flew off each other, May opened the door with a laundry basket in her hand.

"Peter where is-... Okay I guess you have that all figured out"

"Wh-what fig-gured out?"

He was out of breath and so was I. I listened to May as he tried to control it.

"I was going to ask where Y/N was going to sleep, it's fine now"

"O-okay"

"Are you comfortable Y/N?"

"Y-Yeah I'm f-fine"

"Okay, well goodnight you two"

"Goodnight May"

She closed the door and Peter let out an exhale. I looked at him and he looked back at me.

"That was close"

"You or getting caught"

"Both"

We laughed at that and it got really comfortable.

"I think we should get some sleep"

"Sure thing Spidey"

"Can we cuddle?"

I didn't say anything. I just laid my back to his chest and grabbed his hand. He seemed to get the position and got closer to me. His leg was in between mine and our hands were intertwined.

"Goodnight Y/N"

"Goodnight Peter"

My eyes got heavier and I waited for sleep to take over.