Darrel's birthday

"Boxy!" Venomous shouts busting into Boxman's and his office. "Do you know what day it is?"
"Thursday?" Boxman asks turning to look at his husband.
"NO! Its Friday... AND DARRELL'S BIRTHDAY!" Venomous leans into Boxman hoping his soft body relaxes him.
"Oh. We don't rea-" Boxman starts before Venomous shoves a finger to his lips.
"I know birthdays aren't really your thing but Fink and I always celebrate so you have to celebrate!" Venomous picks Boxman up and puts him on his lap. "We need a cake and a present."
"Lets just order one online." Boxman grabs his phone and opens whamazon. He chooses a cowboy hat cake and goes to place the order.
"Two DAYS?" Boxman throws his phone on the ground. Venomous picks it up and throws it out the window.
"What are we going to do?" Venomous groans. He looks out the window to the plaza.
"I guess we could... You know." He nudges Boxman and points out the window.
"No! Never!" Boxman huffs. Venomous shrugs and starts to get up, causing Boxman to fall onto the floor. He starts to grab his sunglasses and hat.
Boxman tries his best to stay back but he doesn't want to be left alone with seven kids so he leaves Ernesto in charge while they go shopping.
They only make it to the Gar's parking lot when K.O, Enid, and Rad stop them.
"No robots this time?"Enid asks ready to kick some ass.
"Boxy did you grab the list?" Venomous asks.
"Yes! Its right here!" He hands Venomous the slip of paper.
"Ah yes, thanks." Venomous and Boxman approach the trio.
"Were only here to get... Boxman I can't read this." Venomous squints at the paper.
"Are you really that blind." Boxman take the paper back.
"Me? Blind? Look at yourself you only have one real eye!" Venomous laughs.
The start to have a small argument that turns into a huge apology when Boxman starts crying.
"Um. Are they ok?" K.O asks his friends.
"Probably not." Enid replies scrolling through Instagram.
"What ever they need to say they should say it fast! I almost stacked 1,500,000 boxes." Rad kicks the ground. Venomous clears his throat and turns to them slightly flustered. He picks up Boxman and rubs the back of his neck.
"Um, sorry about that! We're just here to shop. It's our so- Darrell's! birthday." He grabs a shopping car and puts Boxman inside.
"I can walk!" Boxman shouts jumping out the cart. Venomous shrugs and they walk into the store.
"Ugh, they fight like and old married couple. K.O! Make sure they don't do anything." Enid jumps back into the store.
"You got it!" K.O skips to where Boxman and Venomous are. He watches them from behind an isle.
"Would he like this?" Boxman jumps over to Venomous and shows him a cake.
"Yes!" Venomous picks him up and lets him put it in the cart. The start to walk away. K.O slithers behind them.
The pair looks at the toys. They both look over them very stressed. K.O Decides to help them.
"Hello! Can I help you?" K.O asks. The pair jumps and look at K.O.
"No, but-"
"YES!" Boxman starts to explain what they're looking for and K.O jumps off to get them the perfect present. He rolls back holding a box full of plastic horses and cowboy figurines. They both gasp and take the box from him.
"Its perfect!" They say in unison.
"Oh! He's going to be so happy!" Boxman leans into Venomous.
"Lets hope Fink doesn't take it from him." Venomous leans down to Boxman's level and looks into his eyes dreamily. K.O watches them awkwardly. They notice him staring and they jump back slightly flustered.
"I-uh. Thanks kid." Venomous puts the box in the cart. They walk off. K.O smiles innocently and thinks to himself "theyre good friends." Before he walk off to go clean.
The pair walks to the cash register and hand Enid they're items. She notices The rings on Venomous's finger.
"Cool rings." She says. Venomous pulls his hand to his chest and blushes.
"Thanks...." He looks away.
"I have one too!" Boxman smirks. Enid checks out the items and looks at Boxman show off the ring. The rings were matching. Venomous slowly puts Boxman's hand down.
"Your total is $19.69." She packages the items. Venomous hands her the cash and they wall out the store with the stuff.
K.O jumps onto the counter.
"They seem like good friends!" He hums.
"Im pretty sure they're more then friends K.O." She says holding in laughter.
"Best friends?" K.O gasps. Enid bursts out into laughter at K.O's comment.
"What did I miss?" Rad asks rolling behind the counter in a rolling chair.
"I'm not sure. Enid said they were more then friends, then she laughed when I said best friends." K.O explains. Rap gasps.
"How do you know Enid?" Rad asks.
"Ok, ok! I said to Venomous that he had cool rings and he got all flustered! I thought it was weird until Boxman showed off his ring, that MATCHED one of Venomous's." She laughs.
---------------------
Venomous hangs up the last balloon and turns to Boxman. He is struggling to hang up a banner. Venomous picks him up. Boxman secures the banner onto the wall.
"I love seeing you at this angle." Venomous purrs. Boxman blushes and starts kicking the air.
"Put me down!" He barks. Venomous laughs and sets him down into his chair.
"Ill go get the kids." Venomous walks out the room. Shannon, Raymond, Jethro, and Ernesto walk in the room and take a seat.
"Were almost there!" Venomous says from outside the door. Fink kicks open the door and Venomous uncovers Darrell's eye. Darrell gasps and looks at his cowboy themed birthday party.
"Is this for me?" He asks.
Venomous and Boxman nod. Darrell's jumps over to them and pulls them into a hug.
"Thank you daddies!" He cries. He pulls back and runs to his seat next to fink. They start the party by eating the chocolate cake shaped like a cowboy hat. Next, they play party games while Boxman and Venomous clean up the trash from cake.
"I hope he likes his present." Boxman sighs while he washes a plate. He hands it to venomous.
"He will! Come on, they boy is obsessed with cowboys, he'll probably blow a fuse from excitement." Venomous laughs as he dries the plate.
"Heh, yeah... We should open present right now!" Boxman jumps into the party room.
"But the dish- ah whatever." Venomous sets down the plate and follows Boxman.
They gather everyone into a circle on the ground and set the presents around Darrell.
"Open mine first!" Raymond shoves the box into Darrell's arms. He opens the box and pulls out a small picture frame with a picture of Boxman and Venomous in it.
"I am Jethro" Jethro rolls over to his present. Darrell picks it up and gently opens it. Inside is another Jethro.
"The next one is Ernesto's and I's came up with." Shannon drops the bag infront of him. He peers inside. Its a star shaped locket. Darrell takes it out and opens in. Inside is a picture of all of them. He starts to tear up at all the amazing presents.
But there was one last present. Darrell removes the wraping paper. Boxman and Venomous nervously watch Darrell open the box. Darrell looks inside amd stays silent no emotions on his face.
"Um, do you like it?" Venomous nervously asks. Smoke stats to flow out of Darrels head, then the door bursts open. A new Darrel jumps in and hugs his daddies.
"I love it so much!" He cries. Venomous hugs him back and Boxman tries to get air. As much as he loved Darrell, he needs to breathe.
After the party, Darrel goes to his room to make a "movie" with his new toys. Boxman and Venomous finish up cleaning and decide to head to bed.