Pr0l0g 00

"This world is at fault- I never asked for any of this to happen." I screamed yelling off the tall building, my voice reaching all the innocent down below who are just pawns in this game of 'Heroes and Villains'. "You can't give into yourself, take a stand, don't fall for their lies and fame!" I shook my hand holding tightly onto my hand-held microphone.

"If I just fell off, who would save me? Which hero would come and take the credit? They don't care about us as humans, we are just the stock that they use for themselves!" I cried shaking my head- my fingers filled with toxic numbness running up and down my arms leaving red bloody marks from the fresh bitten off nails.

The sounds of my sobs could be heard from all over the city shops on this block, hacking every TV, phone, shop store, with a bug that goes away after I would leave. They were talking, I heard them. They were down there talking about me.

"I just want all of this to end for us, why do we have to put our safety on the line for them to put it back?" I slowly put down the mic, putting one of my feet out off the edge when I heard the sound of a 'hero', taking a fall. a jump, a leap.

"Something big is about to happen, 'Heroes' are you ready?" I breathed out, though it hardly came threw, the sound of a lowly scream. Black and purple mist around myself. The same sinking void feeling.

"Thank you, Kurogiri." I gasped and fell to the floor feeling very sick. "I'll have your payment soon." I went to the trash can near the bar and threw up from the feeling of falling. It made my head spin, It made me feel sick. I just wanted to pass out. But this is nothing like my feelings to my hatred for heroes.

I was nothing to them, but if I could only let the innocent flocks know that they were just cattle being sold and bought over and over again- maybe they would hear my cries out to them. My wish is that somebody would listen, hear myself over all the brainwashed, and rise with me. make something new, hero nor villain- something more human.

Down there today, Little did I know, there was somebody looking up to me, taking in everything that was going on. Their eyes wide, something clicked for them. It was soon to come, my wish would come true. Here's the story of how I became the greatest inflicted

---

prolog word count: 500

edited: Yes, by the world's most patient editor ever 

Published: 8/25/2019

Edited: 9/13/2019

---

Here is the prolog,

each chapter will be super long!

so please wait for me to update!

Comment and likes help me write faster??? or just make me look at your page and read all your stories lol

Thank you for reading this!