nick comes back

Nicks pov

god the last time i was here was ten years ago when i left but i am back because of frank he wants me to dovors the man i love yes i still love zak i always will. but thats off topic. what do i tell him god. i bet kirsten is wearing short shorts and belly shirts god i am a jackass for not coming home after a few months but frank would not let me so i have i told him i would davors zak but i dont want to dovors him i love him and only him. he aswered the door god he still looks so hot i dont want to leave here any more i wonder if he would let me stay god i want to hug him so bad

N-" hay boo"

Z-" please dont call me that because it hurts to hear that come from you because you left and now you are doversing me for some one new how do i know is kirsten after ten years she had her first vition i thought  once we changer her last name that would stop?  did you know that kirsten calls you nick not dad i am dad? did you mean it when you said you love m...."

i could not handle it any more i throw myself at him and kissed him he kissed me back when we stoped we were breth less

N-" boo i tryed to come home but frank would not let me leave i wonted to come home after a few months when i called and told our daughter not to call me dad it hurt like hell boo i want to come home i really do but frank will try to come and hurt me. just like when josh would boo.  god boo i miss you soo much and i do love you and only you and the vition thing is because i came back."

god i love this man

K-" dad when is nick leaveing us again?"

ouch that fucking hurt my daughter just called me nick  but i diser that.

N-" hay baby doll how is school going?"

K-" its fine i dont go to school i was kicked out i got in a few fights and i have been brakeing into abanded bildings to do a ojai bord and i was picked up by the cops but other than that is fucking amazing."

Z-" Kirsten Renee Bagans you are not old enafe to swar stop i tell you every time you swar the only time you get away with it is when you are screaming mad at me or some one on the team."

K-" sorry dad"

Zaks pov

nick kissed me what do i do i mean i still love him but like my daughter said he was dovorsing me so i better not get my hopes up i incited him in kirsten looked like she was going to kill him if he didnt leave she has very few memoirs of nick the only thing is the phone calls but she knows what he looks like because i have pics oh him me and her.

Z-" Angel you okay"

she gave me that tells me i should not have asked o god she id going to blow

 K-" NO I AM NOT FUCKING OKAY HE WALKED OUT ON US AND YOU THINK HE IS GOING TO STAY THIS TIME I DONT FUCKING THINK SO. I AMNOT JUST GOING TO...."

Z-" ANGEL STOP calm down go to the dungen or my room but i can tell you need a break just dont run off."

Kirstens pov

i cant fucking beleave he thinks its okay to lead my dad on like this but it not he is only going to leave i am not giveing him a nother chance. so my dad wants me to calm i am going to uncle aaron i am going to bitch and he will come and get in nicks face for just walking back after ten years. i will climbe out my dads window he said i could go to his room.

K-" i will be in you room. it was nice seeing you but wile you are here i will not come out of my or my dads room the spare room is right there."

Z-" angel  i am sure nick feels bad for leaveing but this is no way to treat him."

K-" dad i have no memorie of him just the phone calls and the pics you showed me and if we were all as happy as you say we were why did he l-l-leave us d-d-daddy i c-c-cant"

i ran out of the room i could here my dad yell my nickname but i just ran right out the front door i ran to my uncle aarons house.

K-" uncle aaron can i stay the night please. nick is at my dads house and it looks like he is trying to hurt my dad again. i seen him coming but it was with dovors papers."

A-" yes you can stay here but i am going to call your father not nick zak okay"

Aarons pov

i told her i was going to call zak and she said okay. it rang three times

Z-" yes aaron"

it sounds like he crying great knirsten was right he did hurt him again

A-" whats wrong bro?"

Z-" well kirsten ran from the house and i dont know were she went and nick is doversing me"

A-" okau y the kirsten one i can help with she is at my house but the nick one i cant help with i realy dont know what to say about him but i do know is your daughter is mad and sad i have all the razers hidden i hid all the ones in your house to so you cant find them"

Z-" thank you and i am glad she went to you can you and her get the stuff ready to go in three days please. call billy or jay if you need more help "

i said okay than we hung up god this is going to be a long night she will cry her self to sleep just like she did when she was three when nick zak was the same fuck this

A-" Kirsten lets go to your house i am going to give nick a peace of my mind"

K-" okay "

when we got to zaks i was ready to kill nick but he was not in the house i could not smell him