Hospital visit

Zak's pov

I got a phone call saying that nick had been in a car accident I got Kirsten and rushed to the hospital when I got there the doctor came up to me

D-" are you Zak bagans?"

Z-" yes is my fiancé okay?"

D-" he is in a come and is being watch very closely you may see him"

I thanked him and went to nicks room and saw him laying there Kirsten talked to him I sat there with my hands on my face and prayed to god that he will like than Kirsten said

K- " papa daddy is up."

Z-" nick baby I am happy you are okay."

I went and kissed him in the check because you told Kirsten we wouldn't kiss on the lips in front of her than nick

N-" umm I'm sorry but I don't know any of you and why did you kiss my check?"

Z-" you are my fiancé thats why I kissed your check and we told Kirsten your daughter we would not kiss on the lips in front of her."

K-" papa is daddy playing around that he don't remember us?"

Z-" I don't know angle? I will go get a doctor stay with daddy"

Kirsten's pov

K-" daddy please remember me I don't what I would do with out you around. I have a idea I will tell you things about papa and me and you"

Daddy shook his head yes

N-" that would be nice hunny bunny"

K-" daddy that was my nickname you gave me the day you met me. daddy papa needs your help with your tv show you both are on."

Just than daddy was falling a sleep so I let him sleep and waited for papa to come back I wanted to leave because daddy didn't know me at all. papa walked back in and we left to go eat lunch

Nicks pov

I woke up and some guy walked in

N-" who are you and we're is my daughter and fiancé?"

D-" I am the doctor what do you remember about what happen to you."

N-" I was hot a a dam truck and I am at the fucking hospital now that you know all that I will ask one last time were is my dam daughter and my fucking fiancé?"

D-" they went to lunch I will call them back"

He left I was alone for a good hour and a half than Zak and Kirsten walked in and Kirsten clung to Zak like she was scared

N-" hunny bunny what's wrong you look scared did Papa play a prank on you again. jeez boo do like scaring her I think you are the reason she has the nightmares not the ghost in the house."

K-" daddy you remember me and papa or are you faking it so we don't have hurt feelings."

That broke my heart and I put my arms for her to come lay with me on my right side. she looked at me than crawled from the foot of the bed to my side.

N-" Hunnie bunny I am not laying to you I remember you and papa I will always remember you both why do you ask such a question?"

I saw Zak he was crying I looked at him and said

N-" Zak boo come here I am sorry you both have to see me like this."

Z-" nick baby you had no memory earlier today so that's why she asked."

I thought omg why did she see me like that than I thought that Zak probly got the phone call and rushes over here with Kirsten but I couldn't blame him I would have don't the same thing.

K-" daddy, papa and I are going to go back to the hotel because the ghost a papa and your house don't like me. they used papas body and yelled at me say that papa don't love me or want me but that's not true. we are staying at a hotel till you get out so it won't happen again."

I looked at Zak and than Kirsten

N-" okay pumpkin. boo it's time to clens the house."

Z-" I know baby"

Than they left and I layed down and feel a sleep