Nick gets out of hoapital

Nicks pov

I was going home today and I was more than ready to leave this place. I saw my daughter walk in with out Zak

N-" weres papa?"

She looked like she was going to cry what fuck is going on.

K-" he is ummm well he ......."

Just that Zak walked in and saw Kirsten and went and picked her up but she looked scared of him. he put her down and she ran to me and jumped in bed with me what fuck.

N-" I know I have been gone for a few weeks but why is she scared of you and what happen to your arm boo?"

Z-" Thank god Aaron was at the house last night or Kirsten would be gone. I was posset last night. from what Aaron told me I got in her face and said......"

He was in tears I now it was not him that was trying to hurt our little girl but I want to know what was said

N- " what did you say boo. I know it was not you. but I need to know so i can fix it and we all can be a happy family again."

Z-"I said that she was the worst thing that ever happen to us we are never happy. i also said that I never want her around us any more she went to run but Aaron stopped her and put her to bed and he came looking for me but I was in my dungeon I don't remember going down there he said when he came down there I was saying that I hate you and Kirsten. he said that nick love you and so dose Kirsten and I than remember he saying I should not be superised If Kirsten calls me Zak or want nothing to do with me. I'm sorry Nick I under stand if you never want to see he again."

When he was done he had his back on the wall sitting on the floor and had his face in his hands I looked at Kirsten she was crying

N-" Kirsten what's wrong?"

K-" i know it not papa but its not the first time he has said those thing to me well it wasn't him it was the dame fucking demon."

She covered her mouth because she swore I said

N-" one never say those words again and two if you know it's not papa than why call him Zak?"

I looked over at him and so did Kirsten he was not listing to us

K-" I'm not daddy that's uncle Aaron thought I was going to do. when I got up today papa said you were coming home I was happy. I love you daddy but I and going to talk to papa till the doctor lets you weave."

She got off the bed and slow walked over to Zak

Kirsten's pov

I walked over to papa and put my arms around his neck and hugged him and said

K-" papa don't cry I love you no matter what you say to me I know it was not you it was a demon"

He put his arms around me and hugged me back and said

Z-" angle I love you two but I think you should call me Zak because I don't think daddy and I will be together after today because of what I said when the demon was in side of me"

I looked at him

K-" no no no no you are and always will be papa no matter what even if you and daddy leave each other. you are my one and only papa do you hear me."

Z-" sweetie if me and your daddy sprat don't you think he will want you to call me Zak?"

Zak's pov

I told Kirsten to call me Zak but she said no I am the one and only papa she will ever have but after last night in dont think nick will stay with me. I got off the floor and dryer my tears

Z-" you ready to leave Nick"

N-" Zak boo I love you."

He started to walk over to me I put Kirsten down. she most have known something I didn't because she went to the hall.

Z-" why did Kirsten go out to the hall?"

N-" because I'm going to do this"

He pulled my face to his and kissed me on the lips I kissed him back he licked my bottom lip wanting to enter my mouth I let him in we made out for a good ten mins.

Z-" I love you baby. do you think we can just a you and me night."

N-" I would love to but boo I want to spend time with Kirsten okay maybe tomorrow all day."

I agreed we went home and had supper Kirsten was playing with Gracie.

Z-" nick baby how come you weren't mad at me for all that shit I said."

N-" because I listed to both side and are daughter told me no matter what you say she will always love you and the reason she was going out the door was to come to the hospital and tell me what was going on and no matter what happen to us you are alway and for ever her papa."

I looked at are daughter and smiled the same thing she said when she hugged me I will always be her papa.

I went out side

Z-" Kirsten time to come in and watch a movie with daddy and me"

She came running in side and sat in my char she just smile because she knows its my char but I play along like she don't know

Z-" hay you that's my seat little miss. what do you think you are doing."

Nick was getting Netflix ready and was laughing at us I looked at Kirsten and she said

K-" o papa dis is you char I did no."

She smiles that cute little smile so I bent down and started to tickle her she laughed and I picked her up and put her on my lap for the movie "Frozen". she was falling asleep at the part were Elsa sings "let it go" I smiled and took her up to her bed and went back down to see nick sleeping I picked him up and brot him to bed I went back down stairs to lock up the house and shut the lights off for the night. I went back up stairs and crawled in bed with nick. I put my arms around him and held him