Pleasureful Positions (SMUT)

WARNING!!! SMUT WILL APPEAR!!!

It had been a few days since me and Glimmer became a thing. We weren't really too sure if we were actually a couple but so far we've been enjoying it. We haven't done anything crazy or relationship centered but we've been happy. My wound was healing up ok and started to become less painful. I no longer needed a bandage over it but I was ready for it to be over. I decided to accelerate the last few days of healing by taking two pills that accelerate healing by three times. I forgot the name of them but I knew they were red in color and that an added bonus of them were to give the person more stamina so their body's don't tire out from the advanced healing. Sure you'll be a little more hungry but that's ok, I don't mind stuffing my face with Etheria's delicious fruits and veggies. The last few days I've just been walking around and talking to various people around the castle to learn more about Bright Moon's culture. It turns out that the large rooms and overly fluffy beds and such were because Bright Moon values comfort, and open spaces feel more relaxing than small hallways. 

Since I'd been in my room more I've felt more comfortable in it because I've mostly been outside of it most of the time because of missions and research of the planet. I guess it felt alright to settle in a single spot rather than move around, it gives me time to think about things. Things like Glimmer and me, mostly Glimmer though, I thought about why I liked her. I first thought about her personality. Of course she was nice, a trait I would look for in anyone, and also rather sweet. I feel that she's very encouraging towards people and also myself. I want to say towards me specifically but I'm sure it's towards everyone, I'm just being greedy. 

She's very stubborn, but in a way I admire. She's very persistent in pursuit towards a given goal even when the odds are stacked against her. I really like that she won't give up no matter what. The one thing I think I wouldn't like is how she doesn't always think ahead, impulsive would be the word. Atleast she's not always like that. Overall her personality is something I admire in her. The next thing I thought about was her body. Ever since we started our relationship I've been thinking about her more that way. 

It feels like when I think of a woman's body in any context it feels perverted. Even when it's totally professional, it feels wrong. But I decided to let my mind slip this time and think about it anyway. First, she's short. I don't know why but I like that I'm taller than her for some reason. I like how her hair is two different colors, pink & purple, and one day I would like to see Glimmer with long hair. The rest of her body really gets to me. If you were to poke her arms, your finger would kind of sink in a little. She's not fat she just has a little chub and I like that. I had recently got to touch her hands without her gloves on and oh my god they are just so precious to hold. 

As all boys are, I like boobs, and Glimmer's is no exception. She's not of a noticeable size like Mermista, but I don't really care, boobs are boobs. And a guess on her cup size is somewhere between A & B, or is totally a B cup. Then her legs. Oh my god her legs. Glimmer had rather thick legs, plenty of meat on her femur bones. For some reason I just really enjoys those legs of hers. And thick legs equal big butt. She's not Godzilla size, no, but her butt is very desirable. So desirable that I have to keep my eyes off those great buns. Even when I take a glance of her butt I just want to rub her butt so badly and give them a nice squeeze. Now it's time to stop thinking pervertedly and think clean, with only minor dust on the brain. 

Overall, I like Glimmer for all her traits, good and bad, mental and physical. 

Because I don't like to be in one spot for too long I got up and left my room to walk around. I was wearing a slightly light blue short sleeved t-shirt with the same color along with dark green crocs. Taking those pills really made me energetic, I felt like a Cheetah but decided not to run as to not waste the pill's strength. I was walking around in the hallways, feeling great, when I saw Glimmer come walking by. Her face seemed to have purpose on it and she was walking in my path. "Hey Anthony." "Hey Glim, what's up?" "Nothing really, I just wanted to ask you something." She was looking behind her and behind me for some reason. "Sure. What's on your mind?" "Well, it's private, can we go to my room?" "Yeah sure." "Great." And without saying anything else, she grabbed me into a hug and teleported us to her room. I tend to forget how useful her powers are, even though Glim herself doubts them.