"Goodnight," he said.

"Hmm... goodnight," Lisa answered, unconsciously.

Jungkook's door clicked closed and that was when Lisa realized what just happened. She stopped from taking another step, eyes widened in surprise. She looked back and stared at the man's door for a while.

"Am I dreaming?" she whispered to herself.

Still confused, she slapped her cheeks lightly to see if she's really awake, and she was. But, was that real?! As if it was something horrifying, she sprinted to her room and locked her door.

'He's really weird these days... what happened?' the thoughts that kept running in her mind until she fell asleep.

~❇~

It was a busy day for Lisa at the restaurant. She was all over the place, greeting and meeting different customers. She's not complaining. It's just that she's pretty overwhelmed every time the resto is loaded with customers.

It gives her a happy feeling, satisfaction, knowing that her dreams are coming true. At least, one of her dreams came true.

"Ma'am, one customer requested for you," one of the waiters said. Lisa was currently busy on the kitchen but because of this kind of requests, she can't stay put on one place.

She quickly finished the dish she was decorating and followed the waiter to the table. She bowed politely when they reached the table of men in suits.

"Good afternoon, gentlemen," she beamed.

"Nice to see you again, Lisa," one of the men said that made her glance at him. It was just then that she recognized him.

"Oh, it's you. Glad you could come again," Lisa said with all smiles.

Sehun chuckled. "Yes. I brought my friends," he gestured on the three men with him and they all waved their hands at Lisa.

"Chanyeol, Jongin, and Junmyeon. They're not lawyers," Sehun laughed at his last sentence.

Lisa saw how the three looked at him with annoyingly and giggled at their friendship. "I see. But nonetheless, you all look handsome," she said that made three thanked her.

"So, you're the woman he's always talking about. As expected, he has good taste," Chanyeol commented. Lisa flushed at the undirected compliment.

"Stop it. She's already married," Sehun uttered that made everyone in their table fell silent. Even Lisa became deaf. For a moment there, she forgot she was already tied to someone.

"Really?" Jongin's brow shot up and his eyes landed on the woman's hands. "I don't see a ring," he pointed out.

Lisa looked on her hands and there yes, he was right. She's not wearing her ring.

"Uh.. it's because I'm cooking so I took it off," she explained and the gentlemen nodded.

"Wow. You're husband must be very lucky to have you," Junmyeon remarked.

"I'm not really sure about that..." Lisa countered.

"Why not?" Junmyeon asked.

"It's more like she's not lucky to have his husband," Sehun butted in. Lisa looked at him with questioning eyes.

"How could you say? Do you know him?" Chanyeol smirked, seeing Sehun knows more about Lisa.

"Jeon Jungkook."

The three gentlemen had their eyes widen in shock hearing the name. "What?!" the all blurted out.

Lisa could feel the heat rushing through her whole body. She's not flustered because of what they knew, it's more like because of their unexpected reactions.

'Do they know him?'

"That man... surely knows his prey, huh?" Jongin whispered but enough for Lisa to hear.

Junmyeon elbowed Jongin because of what he said. And it didn't came unnotice for Lisa.

She cleared her throat and acted as if she didn't hear anything. "It's nice to meet you guys. If you'll excuse me, I'm needed in the kitchen. Enjoy your meal," she smiled and left.

Before pushing the door, she took one last glance on their table. When she saw Sehun watching her, she quickly looked away and entered the kitchen.

Her mind flashed back on the night at the club, back when Sehun and Jungkook met. She knew it's not the first time for them, like they've known each other for long.

"What did he tell you? What poison did he feed you?!"

She recalled Jungkook saying that when they went home that night.

What's happening?