We'll fight them as a family

Ugh...Stupid car...A speeding car just woke me up...are you kidding me...I WANT TO SLEEP!Oh,wait.We were supposed to go to some of the victims' houses.What time is it?I tried reaching for my phone but something stopped my arm.Handcuffs...ARE YOU KIDDING ME!Ok...ok...bobby pins...any bobby pin please...I searched my head for any bobby pin left.I move a lot in my sleep and I rarely have any bobby pin left in my hair...Just...if I could find one...YES!Fund it!I picked my handcuffs with my bobby pin and reached for my phone.It was already 12:43 p.m...Soo they tried locking me in so that I wouldn't come with them.Somebody is gonna get hurt for handcuffing me!I got up starting to look through my bag so I could change,maybe they didn't finish interrogating just yet and I can catch up on them.First,I'll try the easy way,I'll try calling them.Aaaand of course they didn't pick up,neither of them.I turned left facing the door and the table that was right next to it just to see a bunch of papers laying there.I'm confused...What are these still doing here?I walked closer so I could read what was on them and then I saw it!An address!Right next to it was a name,the Parker family.I looked on the bottom of the paper and there was another one,on the next page another one.Throughout those papers were a total of 6 addresses!They could not have visited all of those addresses in just 3 hours!I might still have a chance!Not the best move there Sam!I went to pick up my phone that was on the bed when I heard the door knob moving.What is happening?It sounds like somebody is trying to open the door!I don't know if it's necessary but I think I'll need to fight!I jumped a little trying to calm myself down seeing Dean opening the door.Shoot,I really thought I can make it!How did they visit those addresses so fast?After Dean is obviously following Sam who has kind of a guilty face.I mean,he should.They just HANDCUFFED ME!

Dean-So,how was your sleep?

Me-Don't even get me started.

Dean-Why?Didn't you sleep well or what?

Me-How do you think some handcuffs are gonna help me sleep Dean?And by the way Sam,you kinda made a mistake.

Sam-What are you talking about?The handcuffs were Dean's idea not mine!

Me-Of course it was...I actually was talking about the papers with the addresses that you left on the table.

Sam-Oh,did I?Well I guess I did.I mean,we weren't concerned that you would wake up before we came back and come after us.

Me-What do you mean?Getting out of those handcuffs was actually pretty easy!

Dean-Kinky!

Me-Just shut up...

Sam-We knew we would come back before you would've woken up!

Me-Oh really?How come?

Dean-You love to sleep!In fact,you sleep A LOT!

Me-Yeah,I would've enjoyed the sleep if I wouldn't have woke up HANDCUFFED!Honestly I'm surprised they weren't pink...

Dean-Well...

Me-What now?

Sam-He actually wanted the pink ones but I didn't let him.

Me-Eww!

Dean-Shut up!

Me-You know what?You drove the Impala,am I right?

Dean-Yes,of course...Why...?

    Oh boy!You don't know what's coming!He's staring at me trying to figure out what's going on.At this point I couldn't stop anymore,I was smiling to my ears!After some couple of seconds I think he picked up on it because his face was shook!

Dean-NO!DON'T YOU DA...

    He stopped talking beginning to follow me.I ran out of the room,through the hallway of the motel,through the lobby,if you can call it that,right into the parking lot.I searched for the car and because it's huge and gorgeous it was pretty easy to spot.I ran to it stopping right in front of it.When I turned around I saw Dean looking at me,then at the car,then again at me and so on.

Me-I told you!You mess with me,I mess with the car!

Dean-Really?I wasn't messing with you,I WAS JUST TRYING TO KEEP YOU SAFE FOR GOD'S SAKE!

Me-Safe from WHAT?From one of the grieving moms that could've poisoned me with the tea or coffee?I DON'T EVEN DRINK ANY OF THESE!There's literally NO danger in that!

Dean-You need to understand...

    I cut him off because at this point I'm furious!HE'S BEEN TRYING TO "KEEP ME SAFE" FOR AGES!I felt like I needed to be cautious about my own shadow!

Me-Understand what?That I'm a little baby that needs to stay in his safe little crib until he learns how to walk?Because I've gone through that already!You've "kept me safe" for YEARS!Just let me experience anything!This wasn't even a hunt!You need to let me fight,interrogate,ANYTHING!Because if you don't when you'll need my help in a fight I won't be able to get out of it alive,just because I'm not experienced enough!

Dean-What I wanted to say is that everything we do is dangerous!And any kind of involvement in anything we do,even if it's just talking to somebody is putting you in danger.Actually the fact that we know each other is already pretty dangerous.I don't even wanna talk about the time we got captured.Abbadon knows you're with us,word will spread around and soon there's gonna be a bounty on your head.

Me-Maybe,but I don't care.If somebody,anybody comes for us we'll fight them as a family.Because at the end of the day that's what we are.