Chapter B

Sitting at my computer, I search through emails. Requests, enquiries & emails about women wanting to get with me.

One thing with my website 'CallMeDaddyFuckYou' (not that much of a good website name, no) is that I insist on my customers sending forward a photo of themselves. But my experience itself is what has given me my career.

My secretary walks unannounced, I sigh annoyed. All my employees know that you know my office door before entering. I might have been having a little me time. It happens. I have a high sex drive, hence my website and business.

"Mr Lynch, your mother is here" My whole body went stiff.

"Sorry, can you repeat that for me" I ask her standing up with my knuckles firmly on the edge of my desk, I lean forward slightly to get a better listening range on the young women in front of me.

"I said, sir. Your mother is here. She is asking to speak to you in private" I sigh, but knowing what I occasionally do in here I'd rather speak to her outside. It is, also feeling a little warm in this office. I'm still partially recovering from my last session, that took a lot of energy outta me.

"Thank you, you can leave now" She simple nodded and left my office. I squirt a few blobs of hand sanitary liquid onto my hands.

Locking my computer and putting my flash drive with important clients on it into my safe, I turn away from the computer pushing the chair under the desk and head out.

Leaving the office, I can see my mother, Stormie at the end of the hallway. I gesture ahead of time for her to walk out, simply nodding she heads out the front double doors and waits for me there. Whilst I'm on the move, I check the rest of the rooms, swinging by each one making sure they are all tidy are stuff.

Exiting the building, I catch a glimpse of my mother at the side on the bench. I sigh knowing that she only comes here to lecture me about something stupid. I'm really not in the mood for stupid.

"How can I help you today mother?" She looks at me with me stern eyes.

"Ross, have you not received the invitation I sent here more than 2 weeks ago?" I shook my head, not know what she was on about, what invitation I wonder.

"No mother, you know I would rsvp'd if I did, what is the invitation?" She sighs bringing one out from her jacket pocket, of course there is one sitting in her pocket spare. She aims higher with the piece of card, grabbing my hand and shoving it in my hand.

"Come on, if you don't- well I won't be happy son" Next thing I know she is walking off back down the pathway outta my properties boundaries.

I sigh in frustration, now I need to go this. Luckily, my mum knows what my likes and dislikes-- well she'd have to, being my mum after all. She has made this location of choice in a club. A club I've been to before. Like I said, she's lucky.

The time and date on it is tonight, I think I can maybe 2 sessions in before the time I need to go.

<>

I'm showered, clean clothes. Just a plain white shirt and dress jacket with trousers and my Italian shoes. Basic clothes, I wanted to look smart, I'm more than frustrated to be fair. The 2 session my cock did get some pleasure out of, they weren't experienced at all, I think they were first timers.

Oh yeah, forgot to mention. About 30% of my customers are young women wanting me to take their v-card, but thing is, they don't tell me. It happens and they just leave. It's a nightmare and it's nothing I can prevent. Otherwise I'd lose business.

Buttoning the last one at the top of my shirt, I grab my iPhone XR from my desk drawer, unplugging the charger from the bottom. I grab my car keys and head off to the back of the house, that's where the cars are, mines is in the VIP spot obviously. The visitors or women wanting their bit. They've called their own places, the car park can hold up to roughly 30 stranger cars.

I unlock my car, step into the drivers seat and drive off. The club is maybe a 20 minute drive but I already know what I am getting myself into by heading to this club.

Women.

Lots of beautiful women.

Lick my lips worthy women.

10% of my best clients have came from this club, who knows maybe my next client is going to be there tonight.

<>

Parking outside, I hand the valter my car keys and direct him to be very careful with the car (carefully stating that I only just got it repainted and it wasn't cheap) he just nodded and stepped into the drivers seat and drove off. I showed the bouncer my loyalty gold card, no words got said. He just unhooked the gold hook and held it up for me to pass him by.

I visit this club about maybe 3 times a week, so me showing up wasn't unparculiar. Just showed up like the regular customer that I am.

Walking up that one hallway that leads straight into the club, I knew this night was going to go well, not because of my mother. But for my benifit. Fixing my tie, pulling my jacket straight & strutting down this hallway until all the lights, sticky floors, sticky tables & gorgeous waitresses came into view.

I was basically in heaven with this place and I couldn't be more greatful that this place was here, for me.

"Why Mr Lynch, lovely to see you tonight!" A ginger head kitten greeted me at the front desk waiting for my reservation.

"Nope, I'm here for up there unfortunately. But maybe--" I lean more towards her, my mouth next to her ear. A slight growl escapes my lips.

"I'll maybe come down for a slice of your special pie" He giggles slightly, biting her lip and looking back to her piece of paper with reservation names.

"I'll be sure to save you a slice, or maybe 2" She smirks leaving me at the stand, heading off in the opposite direction to continue in with her job.

I make my way for the stairs leading me to my destination.

The stairs were almost sticky, I'm sure the soul of my shoe almost stuck to the middle steps for a slightly second. Ascending those stairs, I was becoming myself again. I could smell the booze, the old sex smells from the night before. You could even hear if you listened close enough, the moans of the beautiful kitties in the private rooms. Oh, they were private alright, but they weren't sound proof.

Whenever I'm doing my job, I prefer people to know what I'm capable off.

The light vibrant shimmery lights flown across me as soon as I entered the top floor. The whole club welcomed my appearance, I mean why wouldn't they.

Waitress after waitress welcomed me, sliding their hands up my chest and then over my shoulder, heading off in another direction. This place had the decentency to let you know you were acknowledged.

"Mr Lynch, pleasant surprise. This wasn't your normal night" The boss, Jered welcomed me surprised at the front bar.

"Family invitation happening downstairs, thought why not give my favourite club a little visit" Jered gives me the thank you eyes before going over the fridge to get me a beer.

"Any new fresh kitties for me to meet Jered, I've been rather bored with the current ones" He stood directly in front of me, shocked expression on his face.

"Why, you wouldn't believe me if I told you"

I smiled evily.