Chapter A

"Say it" I groan in pleasure as my current little kitty sucks on my cock. Taking the length in full she gags immediately, but I cheekily keep her there watching her reaction. It was a major turn on for me to see my length take a women's breathe away.

Grabbing her by the hair, I lift her up making her stare me in the eye, little tears were rolling down her cheeks from her gagging my cock.

"Say it bitch" She looks at me pleading for me to give her a minute to breathe. Her chest raising just a fast as my cock rising once more at her appearance.

"Daddy" Biting my lip, I drag her hair within my grasp and bring her lips to mine. Kissing her lips roughly.

"You know it-" Grabbing her hair more Firmly, I growl into her ear.

"Don't you fucking forget it" I throw her away letting go of her hair. I gestured back to my cock and her mouth engulfed it once more. Her lips moved over my foreskin. It was biting my lip kinda good. But I knew I wanted someone more experienced. This little kitty had only began being a porn star a few months ago. (that's where I found her, she was local) and she only had a few thousand subs.

By the time she got me there, my body just wanted to take over and ruin her pussy.

"Stop, come here" I ordered without hesitation, she looked at me scared that she had done something wrong. I grab her face with my hands and got a hold of her shoulders and turned her away.

Grabbing her ass, I lubricated my 2 main fingers and put them right into her pussy without asking or letting her know.

"Ohhhhh, daddy" Twisting my 2 inserted fingers, I pull them out drastically and pump them back in, getting my little kitty soaking wet. Can't have my cock becoming harmed in any way. Can we?

"Tell me how you like it?" I ordered thrusting my fingers once more into her pussy, it's almost soaked wet. I know what will get her there.

"Oh, you've felt nothing yet!" I state grabbing her hips once more, and whisping her around so she is facing me, her hands reaching for my face but grab them with my own and throw myself over the little kitty beneath me.

"No, no. You listen to me kitten. You keep your hands where I put them or I will show you what you deserve" She said no words but nodded whining slightly. I looked at my destination only once before leading the head of my cock to her entrance and pushing with no hesitation behind my intention on fucking this little kitten into the materials of this mattress that beholds us.

Placing my hands on her inner thighs, I bring her closer to my crotch and thrust into her at a slow and steady pace.

"Daddy, please fuck me harder" I comply with her request, pulling back and I thrust so hard she closes her eyes with an "Ohhhhhhh my godddddd" moan. She manages to push herself upwards and look at me. Smiling she reaches for my face but I shake my head with smirk firmly placed on my lips.

"You know the rules kitten" Her hands fall back onto the mattress but immediately her finger nails dig into the mattress topper, arching her back she moans again.

"Fuck Ross" I slam into her unknowingly letting her know she fucked up.

"What the fuck did I tell you kitten, call me fucking daddy. Not my real name, you say that one more time, and you'll be out that door faster than I can make you scream daddy, crystal?" Whinning loudly she nods and closes her eyes again, I see her toes curling from my cock being deep inside her. Like balls deep inside her tight soaking wet pussy.

"I'm sorry daddy, I didn't mean to. This feels so good daddy please fuck me more" I agree with request.

"Cowgirl, now" I pull out and instantly place myself back down on the mattress and wait for this little kitten to mount my cock. Watching pussy hover above my raging hard cock, I bite my lip so hard I almost made it bleed.

"Bounce, and you better bounce good" She nods, compling with my request but she doesn't know what's coming next. I raise my cock to meet her entrance, she lowers herself down and just as she is about an inch away, I trust my cock hard into her awaiting pussy and she screaming moaning away.

"Oh my gosh, that felt so good. Please daddy, keep going I wanna feel you deep inside me over and over again" This girl knew her talk, but heck did her hardly know her action. I've been doing most of the work in this session.

Beads of sweat are running down my forehead, fuck. Should've opened a window.

I can feel my wave coming fast.

"When I say, your taking my load in your mouth. Under kitten" She smiles nodding.

"Yes daddy, I want your load so much" You know, you'd think with a porn star saying that it'd turn the person being fucked on, it doesn't with me. I'm only fucking this kitten because she is one gorgeous women.

I quicken my pace because I wanna finish this session, this kitten has became a little boring with the lack of experience.

My balls are hard, my dick throbbing & sweat dripping all over my body.

"5 seconds kitten" I pull out and pump my cock fast, aiming my opening into kitten's open mouth"

"Aw, fuck!" Each load spurts out into her mouth like a race car on steroids.

"Thank you daddy, you tasted so good" I nod, but then gesture for her to fuck off.

"Yeah, good. Don't forget to leave a rating and leave when leaving. Bye" She ties the robe ties around her toned belly and walks out the room with a non-satisfied look on her face.

Yeah, she didn't get to finish. I didn't let her.

I give my customers a good fuck, finish anywhere I want on or in them and get to them to fuck.

I'm the most wanted, sexist, handsomest fucker in this part of the world.

But, yet. I'm wanting to find that one person that won't follow my orders, do you get what I mean? I want to find her, so badly because I want someone who is experienced but knows how to handle me.

These amateurs aren't doing anything for me.

Hopefully someone will.