My antichrist 𖤐

Sc : oumi writes stuff (Tumblr)

ᏚᏌᎷᎷᎪᎡY : You are secretly dating Mr Langdon.

ØƦÐ ØỤŦ : 1,325

🅦🅐🅡🅝🅘🅝🅖🅢 : smut

𖤐˚.

You were aware that the next couple months will be hellish as not only did the ICBM made the world a radioactive hell, forcing you to live in the shelter with only a handful of other survivors, but you were also separated from your lover.

𖤐

He prepared you for it and made sure you knew how much he loved you before you had to leave.

𖤐

It was your mission, a task he had for you. You didn't mind too much, happy to finally be of some help to him. So you lived in the Outpost 3 and dutifully remembered everything you considered strange or worth mentioning to him once he comes.

𖤐

And the day came, eventually, though much later than you'd like. It cost all your power not to squeal and run into is arms as he approached the room, stepping into the light looking as angelic as always.

𖤐

Of course he was much better at concealing his true feelings than you but you immediately noticed the way his jaw clenched so he would stop a smile from gracing his lips. He went through the explanation of the reason of his visit.

𖤐

He was very subtle but his eyes always lingered on you just a second longer. You tried not to grin like a fool but it was hard.

𖤐

You never got the chance to talk to him that day and so you retreated into your room after chatting with the others for a while after the dinner, disappointed and just a tiny bit hurt.

𖤐

You opened the doors to your room with a heavy sigh that never escaped your lips as you were pulled into a deep, passionate kiss the moment you set your foot inside.

𖤐

You smiled into the kiss and tangled your fingers into his strawberry blond locks. He was grinning too, his hands holding you tight against him, making it impossible to escape.

𖤐

Not that you wanted to. He only let you back away slightly when you were getting dizzy from the lack of oxygen.

𖤐

"I love you," he said, kissing you just one more time as he leaned his forehead to yours. "I love you too," you laughed quietly as a single happy tear dropped from your eye.

𖤐

He was quick to stroke your cheek to dry it. You leaned into his touch, making him chuckle. "Missed me?" he teased, rubbing your noses together. "You have no idea how many times I thought about running away just to look for you," you admitted even though you knew it would only earn you disapproving growl – as it did.