Daddy's Cowgirl 2

Start from the beginning

Looking at the clock I start to rush a little bit now glad that my mom woke me up with her insane antics. I drop my towel as I step into my walk in closet and slip on a black string bikini top

before grabbing a leather vest top that buttons up in the front. I chose this, not to look slutty, but for the simple fact that I will be going to the shop later to work on my motorcycle so I’ll need to change after I work at the restaurant. I grab the black string bikini bottoms and slip them on while quickly tying them. I look around the closet and happily find a short pair of light blue jean shorts that have rip like slices all the way across on the front, not to mention these really cute metal studs on the left pocket. They are perfect for being able to run around the restaurant but can take getting dirty at the shop.

Happy with the outfit I have on I make my way into the bathroom to apply some curl inducing hair foam and gel to the still damn raven locks. I quickly wash my hands of the sticky sensation and dry them on a hand towel that’s dangling from a silver ring beside the sink. I pull out my make up bag and then proceed to apply the essentials on; by essentials for me have to admit that if I work at the restaurant I prefer to look pretty good since they are customers and not just friends. I quickly apply the base on my face before picking up my black eye liner. Once I have that applied to both top and bottom eye lid I quickly apply a light about of mascara. These two together making my teal blue eyes pop even more than they already do. I know that teal blue is weird for eyes but it’s a perfect mix of my parents’ eyes. My older brother has my mother’s green eyes and my younger brother got my dad’s deep blue eyes.

After applying a light blush on my cheeks and some gloss with a pink tinge to it to my lips I head out of the bathroom to my closet. As soon as I step in I decide that I’m going to drive my truck so I snag a pair of tan short Ariat boots that have a light pink design on the top outside of it. If you have never worn Ariat’s you are seriously missing out. They aren’t like most boots where you get blisters and have to wear them in; it’s like they were made for my feet. After slapping on some ankle socks and my boots I head back out into my bedroom to grab my HTC phone, truck keys, ID and some cash. Stuffing everything into my pockets I head out of my room, through a couple of hallways and downstairs where I can smell mom cooking something.

I roll my eyes at the thought because to be honest, when is my mom not cooking something? My dad said that’s why she has never minded when mine and my brother’s friends come over because she used to cook for my dad’s friends on the football team. I walk into the kitchen to see my younger brother Ian and my dad punching each other in the shoulder. My mom is standing at the stove cooking God knows what laughing while listening to the grunts and bantering between Ian and dad.

‘You are so weird.’ I say jokingly before walking over and punching Ian in the shoulder pretty hard laughing when he immediately starts whining.

‘Ow! What the hell?! That hurt, Mom she hit me!’ Ian shouts.

‘Dude, you are freaking 18, about to be a senior in high school. Grow a pair and learn how to take a hit. Also, what the hell man? Why are you still tattling to Mom?’ I ask incredulously.

‘Because I can.’ He smirks. His smirk doesn’t last long since Mom walks over from the stove and smacks him on the back of the head.

‘Stop being a pansy and Madeline stop hitting your brother if he’s going to be such a baby about it.’ She says walking back to the stove without missing a beat. My brother slumps down in his chair pouting and mumbling curse words since my dad and I are laughing loudly.

‘Ok, I’m going to the restaurant and don’t forget I’m working at the shop later tonight. Not sure what the plans are for tonight but I’ll text you if they go completely haywire.’ I say walking over to dad and giving him a kiss on the cheek.