10. Exposed To The Devil.

(WARNNING : mild sexual themes)

P.s. Literally the first time I've written smut, please tell how it was, it would be a great help for *winks* next time.

Hermione's heart was thumping loudly against her ribcage, her eyes fluttered open and closed with every passing second, her palms were oddly sweaty and her mind, dear Merlin, her mind was in an utter frenzy, the sound of blood rushing through in her ears made her stop breathing for a few seconds— here, after this, nothing would be the same, ever; and she had to tell herself exactly that.

A wet kiss was marked on her jawline, making her insides clench at the mere thought of what would happen next, of what awaited them if Draco and her actually did it, she couldn't even speak the word let alone fathom the idea of it.

But her mind wasn't working, next thing she knew was her back being pressed into the soft lush sofa. Suddenly, she felt too exposed, too vulnerable under the serpent eyes Draco regarded her with— clear lust and sin etched into his silver orbs. Hermione let out a throaty moan, a sound coming from the back of her mouth that made Draco fucking hard. Draco was quick to unleash his desires, his hand traveled all the way up to Hermione's chest in a slow tantalizing motion, his fingers taking their oh so precious time to touch every inch of skin exposed to his naked eye; and then, she felt his fingers grazing her bra clad breast, it was in that moment, Hermione realised how good it felt— to be touched, to be wanted, to be desired, to feel the clenching and unclenching of her inner walls, to be exposed.

Her heart was beating off rhythm by now, she was definite of that— Draco took his time, enjoying the sensation of holding her in his cold hands, of looking down at her whimpering form practically begging him to fuck her to oblivion, her eyes gave the whole thing away. By now, blood was rushing south of his body and he wasn't sure how much longer would he be able to contain it. Draco dipped his face in the crook of her neck, breathing into her skin— he may or may not have flicked his tongue on her skin that may have caused a sensual moan to arise in the room. It was madness; the way she was looking at him; her eyes opening and fluttering close after a few seconds, her arched back practically begging him to take her then and there on the couch, her wild curls sprawled all over the soft cushion of the furniture, some untammed locks covering her face which he instinctively bent down to remove from her face, pressing a heated kiss to her lips in the aftermath, the way she laid there in front of him— her perfect skin exposed to his eyes, and his eyes only and her lips quivering with every passing minute.

“Draco?” he realised he was looking at her for quite some time now, unable to move his feet.

“Yeah?”

Hermione climbed up a little and  took his wrist in her fingers, wrapping it securely around his skin before tugging him down. His face was now inches away from her own, their lips slightly brushing. Draco visibly gulped.

What was happening to her?

“What would it take you to fuck me?” the crude words rolled right off her tongue, so smoothly that even he himself was shocked. When he stuttered for a response, (which, Merlin knew, was the first time he had ever stuttered in a long time) Hermione pressed another wet kiss to the corner of his mouth, her way of telling him to go on.

“A simple please would do, Granger.” he smirked, his fingers wrapping around her own and pushing them off his wrist. He figured Granger wasn't in the right state of mind, it was obvious, a know it all witch like herself probably said “Jesus, forgive me.” right after a small cuss.