Chapter 6

Diggy's P.O.V

I don't know how I'm going to tell Kiana tht I'm moving far away. She is going to be so upset. Well, I gotta tell her though cuz if I leave without saying goodbye then she will hate me. Idk wat I should do. I just decided to wait.

Diggy: Hey bby

Kiana: Hey. So wat he wanted to talk about???

Omg. Why didn't I think this through.

Diggy: Ummm. He just wanted to tell me tht next time I come I need to bring a new song

My heart was beating pretty fast when she asked me tht. I can't believe I lied to her. I felt so bad.

Kiana's P.O.V

I could tell he was lying but I wasn't worried about it.

Kiana: Ook. I don't know why tht was supposed to be private.

Diggy: Well it was. Haha.

Kiana:(fake laughs) so u ready to go???

Diggy: Actually, I need to tell u something.

Kiana: Ok. Wat is it???

Diggy: (signs)I have t-

Roger: Heyy guys. I was hoping we could go out to dinner and get to know each other more. Yall in???

Diggy: Aye roger??? can I talk to u for a sec???

Roger: Ight

Diggy's P.O.V

We walk outside and leave Kiana with spin. But I'm not worried bout tht now.

Diggy: Roger??? U know don't u

Roger: Yep. I didn't want u to hurt her feelings. Don't tell her. At least not right now. Tell her when yall are alone. Tonight.

Diggy: Tonight???

Roger: I'm inviting yall to dinner but then I'll tell yall tht I have to go somewhere and it's and emergency so I leave. Then yall will be alone. Then u tell her.

Diggy: Idk bro. I just don't want to see her sad.

Roger: Ik. I don't either. But u have to tell her cuz if u tell her right before u leave it will break her heart.

Diggy: Ight. I'm in.