Chapter 15 <3

A HARRY AND KENZIE CHAPTER, YAY :P 

Chapter 15<3

Kenzie’s P.O.V

“I’m going to murder you Styles.” I hissed into the telephone pacing nervously around the kitchen. I had just told Harry Styles everything, all the horrible things I’d been through and I didn’t even mean to!

“I’m sorry Kenz! I didn’t think you’d actually tell me.” He whined softly obviously trying not to draw attention to himself.

I sighed with frustration running a hand through my hair, “Why were you even on Louis account?” I demanded feeling absolutely exasperated.

“Because…” He trailed off, “I thought it was a good idea at the time.”

I threw my head back and mouthed, ‘Why?’ I slumped down to the kitchen floor and tried to stop myself from crying, “You cannot tell anyone.” I warned him, “If you tell anyone especially Louis I won’t hesitate to kill you.”

“I won’t Kenzie.” He assured me, “You can trust me, jeez.” He sounded somewhat offended at my lack of faith in him.

“I just don’t want them knowing-“ I started feeling the need to explain myself.

“I get it!” He cried raising his voice obviously annoyed at my rambling and constant questioning. I brought my knees up to my chin and buried my face letting one silent tear fall down my cheek before I knew it I was quietly crying trying to contain myself from sobbing and breaking down while he was on the phone, I had plenty of time to cry my eyes out when we hung up. I had an entire week to bawl my eyes out and suffer all alone in this house with no one. “Hey Kenz don’t cry.” He said his voice softening. “I’m here for you, I won’t judge you. But if I ever get my hands on Jake I’ll strangle him and leave him to die.” When he talked about Jake a pang of hurt stabbed me straight in the chest and I traced the scar on my wrist from where Jake had hurt me. Even if I did forget all about what I did that scar would always be a reminder, technically there is no way for me to get over this. “Just the thought of someone doing that to you and forcing you to do those things. It makes me sick! I want to hurt him so bad for doing that to you. Ugh If I ever meet him, he better know the closet route to the hospital.” Harry’s voice got more violent by the second, he said he was going to destroy Jake and I didn’t doubt him for a second.

“Harry.” I croaked wiping my red, stinging eyes and hauling myself of the ground to get a glass of water to sooth my burning and dry throat.

“Yes?” He said softly all trace of viciousness in his tone had vanished.

“I-“ I started before trailing off not knowing what to say, I sighed and leaned against the kitchen counter, “I just need help, I honestly can’t take this anymore. This pain, all the memories, being abused and forced to try and kill my own parents for revenge. I can’t deal with it! It’s driving me mad! I was practically disowned if it weren’t for Liam I’d probably be dead by now. I just can’t live like this anymore.”

“Kenzie don’t say that.” Harry pleaded with me, “You can get over this, your strong, I believe in you.”

“You don’t understand, you haven’t lived with this constant pain.” I argued feeling completely weak and exhausted.

“Kenzie I’m begging you here.” He said his voice cracking as if he were about to cry himself, “Don’t do anything stupid, we’ll be back before you know it. You can always talk to me I’ll always be here. On iChat, phone call, Skype anything!”