Dont read fanfictiom

Start from the beginning

"Jimin do you see him disrespecting me?" Taehyung asks a rhetorical questions.

"I think we need to teach him a lesson." Jimin says biting his lip.

"You guys can't do anything. Now let go of me." Jungkook squirms.

"You keep thinking that little bun." Jimin smiles a devilish smile.

Jimin gets off the bed to grabs some handcuffs from Namjoon's room (Namjin be freaky) and cuffs Jungkook arms to the bedpost.

"W-what are you guys going to do to me?" Jungkook says imagining different scenarios that can happen right now.

"We aren't doing anything to you." Jimin cooes.

Jungkook signs in relief. Until Jimin and Taehyung start making out in front of Jungkook.

Wait what?  His two favorite hYunGs are sloppily making out with each other..in front of him.

"H-hey guys what are you doing?!?" Jungkook says shock and confused.

The two of them ignored him as if he doesn't exist.

Jimin slowly gets into
Taehyung's lap while taking each other's shirts off. They take this moment to breathe before their lips are crashing on each other's again.

And all Jungkook can do is watch.

"This is really weird guys...." Jungkook says nervously, but is slowly getting hard.

They ignored him again.

Jimin starts grinding himself on Taehyung's thigh while moaning lowly. One of Taehyung's hands rubs up and down Jimin's thin waist which caused to Jimin to arch his back slightly. His other hand goes up to squeeze one Jimin's nipples which makes Jimin moan out loud.

Jungkook still can't believe his eyes and can't believe he's getting turned on by this. His body starts to suddenly jerk trying to find any type of friction in which he receives none.

Taehyung slides down Jimin's sweat pants and palms his cOcK.

"Fuck" Jimin breathes lowly.

"You like that?" Taehyung asks and jimin vigorously nods as a response.

He palms it a littler harder.

Jungkook gets harder when he sees how vulnerable and seXY Jimin looks. He wants to feel good too.

"Taehyung..Jimin can you unhand-cuff me please." Jungkook begs.

Jimin and Taehyung stops what they're doing and looks and Jungkook.

"Do you think you deserve it?" Taehyung asks?

"Yes...yes please" Jungkook squirms...his aching dIcK being restrained in his sweat pants.

"Do you think he deserves it Jimin?" Taehyung asks.

"No not yet.. I don't think he begged enough." Jimin smirks at Jungkook.

"You hear that Kookie? We need you to be a good boy and beg harder for us." Taehyung confirms the decision.

"I-I'll be good..just please unhandcuff me."

"Hmm..harder."

"I want to feel good too..it hurts so much...please I beg you..touch me...p-please I'll be good just for you.." Jungkook practically sobs.

"Aw what happened to our cocky Jungkook from just a few minutes ago go to?" Jimin uses one finger to lift Jungkook's chin so they make eye contact.