obviously

she's a happy girl. obviously. how could she be anything else? she couldn't, that's how. she's got a perfect life with a perfect family and almost (but not quite) perfect grades! she's pretty, she's confident and she's brave. she's strong, she's smart and she's loved by everyone. obviously.
but...it's not obvious. it's not obvious that she's broken. she's hurting, she's depressed. no one knows. no one will know. because no one cares. no one ever cares, not until they kill themselves. all of a sudden she was everyone's best friend! right? well, it must be. that's what always happens. the common way is the right way. that's how it always has been and always will be, because that's how society likes it. society doesn't change. it's had the same views on everything since the beginning. but people see society differently. it depends on your mental state. you're depressed? society hates you and everyone like you. you're happy? society is always right and you agree with it. you've just killed your self? society didn't care, didn't. past tense. now society and it's mother cares. but if they knew beforehand that you were going to do it, would they try to help? would they care?

no. the answer is no. that's how the world works. everyone is to absorbed in their own lives that they can't take 5 seconds to ask other people how they're doing. to ask them if there's anything they want to talk to. if there's anything on their mind. you know why? because we're all messed up. the people with mental illnesses, they're the ones that are aware of it. whether they know it or not. they're aware. most of them don't know that they are aware. so they don't mention it. they figure everyone knows. but they don't. lots of people enjoy pretending they have depression when they don't simply for the attention. those people will rot in hell. it's not ok that they do that. why would it be? why would you feel the need to do that?? being depressed sucks. why do you think there's prescription for it? because no one enjoys it. so why fake it when you're lucky enough to already be healthy.

she's healthy
she's happy
she loves herself
she loves her life

she's sick
she's depressed
she hates herself
she wants to die

but she can't tell anyone