Outbreak

I woke up shivering in my bed, the breeze of the air touched my smooth skin. The sunlight was bright, the sky was cloudy. There were no signs of any storms or calamities but the weather seemed strange. I was standing in front of my window, the weather was completely odd, there was something wrong with it. There were no signs or clues for me to determine, the streets were suddenly quiet. I have known that our street was the busiest and the noisiest but now it felt like no one was talking anymore.

I went out of my room and there were no signs of my parents either. I cried with unexpected tears and I had no one to talk to anymore. I heard someone ululating outside with a deep and loud yell, and when I looked out of the window, I saw blood and filthy fleshy meat. I trembled in fear, I really thought that everyone was dead already except for me: I was the survivor of this never-ending hordes. I felt miserable, I was completely out of my mind. The things that I saw shouldn't been happening right now. I realized that the thousands of people who lived in my town were gone, I thought that they must have been gone already, they hunted for food but they didn't know I was here. I luckily survived these waves of deadly people called zombies.

I didn't wait for noon because I know that they are stronger in night, they hunt more in night and seek people's death. I saw corpses along my backyard, flies were around the corpses. I somehow found several bright black crows that had a keen eye. The color of the crow made my whole body shake, I closed the window and the curtains too, I lay down in my bed thinking. What am I gonna do?

The invasion and apocalypse had already started and I was still here thinking of what to do. I planned to escape but there was no chance to escape these waves of huge zombies. I didn't have any equipment here in my house but just kitchen tools. I knew that kitchen tools were no use at all. I grabbed some sharp objects that can easily kill zombies and took some of the forks and packed it all in one bag. So, I planned an escape tomorrow but I didn't really remember our street really well so I must think somehow to remember all of it.

I noticed that electricity was still on, I opened an internet browser and saw the top news were all about zombies and dead people. I was normally shocked and the electricity was suddenly gone. I didn't know what to do, even the phone signals were gone also. Escaping this invasion is a total grave danger and a major threat to all. I lie down again and slept for a while and waited for sunrise. I had despairing dreams and agonized thoughts. I couldn't resist thinking about zombies, like it was stuck on my mind forever like a permanent tattoo.

I felt heat around running through my blood, I opened the window but the wind was strange again, I felt that the zombie infection was airborne. I quickly closed the window and slept without cool air.

The next morning, I felt sick and I went down to drink some water, when I heard someone knocking. I forgot to look who was there first so I opened the door and it was a zombie. I immediately closed it. I was very stupid and idiotic to open the door, not knowing that there's already zombie invasion. The zombies heard the loud shut of the door I made, they all went and knocked at the door loudly than before, I slapped myself for being such an idiot. I was very nervous that I thought it will be the end of my life already.

The knocking stopped, I felt relieved and relaxed. I was happy again to not hear the unpleasant sound, I grabbed a couple of food to eat in my room and to eat there by myself lonely. I was always telling myself to be strong, brave, and courageous but my heart was slowly fading away already even if I just heard a little sound, it made me tremble already. The voice of the wind was telling me to be strong but the scream of the people made me weak. I thought it was very unfair, I really wanted a good life in my entire life. I wanted to be happy all the time and I intended to live my life with my parents and my friends.