Team Tag With Paint Ball Guns And All Might Stickers Part 2

With Blue Team at the same time

"Alright, here is the plan. We'll take out Green Team first because they have Midoriya, Todoroki, and Bakugou who are undoubtedly the strongest people in the class. On top of it, Midoriya is good at making plans to take out other people especially if he knows what their quirks are and even if he doesn't he is still good." Yaoyorozu declared.

"Actually I don't believe they'll be much of a threat. Bakugou will refuse to work with Midoriya and thus hinder them. Mineta will most likely not want to work with Bakugou because Mineta is scared of Bakugou. Leaving only Todoroki and Midoriya to actually work together as the other two will most likely abandon them. We should target Yellow Team first because they have Kaminari." Tokoyami stated.

The air is suddenly pierced with the sound of an air horn.

"Oh dear me~ Our time is up~" Aoyama moans in his fake French accent as he puts his hands to his cheeks.

"In order to pass this class, we must treat this exercise as we did the Sport's Festival! Therefore, we must show no mercy!" Iida declares while looking kinda like a robot...

"Right! I saw Green Team enter the forest to our right and Yellow Team entered to Green Team's right. Seeing as each team most likely took the most direct route to their base, we have to go in the direction of Green Team. Hopefully, we won't encounter them on our way to where I believe Yellow Team is located. Once we find Yellow Team, Aoyama will hit Kaminari with a strong laser attack and I'll take him out. While that is happening Tokoyami will immobilize Ojiro with Dark Shadow and take him out with his paintballs. Iida will run right behind Jiro and Uraraka and take them out. Sound good?"

Before anyone could answer Yaoyorozu, Gran Torino appeared behind Iida and in five heartbeats he had placed ten All Might stickers on Iida, taking the boy out. Everyone else is instantly on high alert.

Iida hung his head in shame thinking, 'He took me by surprise. I was completely unaware of his presence. I SHALL DO BETTER IN THE NEXT TESTS!'

The others on Blue Team didn't stand a chance against the old hero. No matter what they did they couldn't hit him with a paintball. Aoyama shot his Lazer in Gran Torino's face, but the old hero dodges and places five stickers on Aoyama. 

Dark Shadow grabbes Gran Torino's cape, for a moment the hero was caught, but Gran Torino swings around and his momentum carries him to Tokoyami. He places three stickers on Tokoyami. Yaoyorozu tries to shoot Gran Torino but he dodges and slaps seven stickers on her. Aoyama and Tokoyami attack Gran Torino at the same time unfortunately for them this allows Gran Torino to take them both out. 

Yaoyorouzu is the only one left. She forms a shield that proves to be to her detriment. Gran Torino lands an especially heavy kick on the shield. The force from the attack reverberates thought the metal into Yaoyorozu's arms forcing her to drop it. With the shield gone Gran Torino sticks the last three stickers on the dumbfounded girl's forehead. 

It's all to no avail, in the end, all of them were out and Gran Torino who'd been eavesdropping heads in the supposed direction of Green and Yellow Team. Before he leaves, he tells Blue Team, "You all did a decent job and you got a few hits on me even though they weren't with the paintballs. Creati your plan was a good one. You all need to be more aware of your surroundings if this were a real fight with a villain you'd be dead." With that said Blue Team hung their heads in shame and frustration and the old hero left.