Team Tag With Paint Ball Guns And All Might Stickers Part 1

Last time...

"All right boys and girls now that you're all here we can get on with your training. However, before we get started I must inform you that you will not be having any other class today. I am training you for the whole day. Now if you look to your left you'll see two crates. Open the closest one please Deku." Deku opens it to reveal... ________________________________________________________________________________

"All right boys and girls now that you're all here we can get on with your training. However, before we get started I must inform you that you will not be having any other class today. I am training you for the whole day. Now if you look to your left you'll see two crates. Deku, open the closest one please." Deku opens it to reveal boxes full of paint balls and paint grenades. The colors were bright red, electric blue, hot pink, neon green, and neon yellow. "Open the other crate." Deku opens the second crate revealing 21 paint ball guns and a box of All Might stickers.

(AN: The whole class can see into the crates. Why? Plot convenience.)

"WHAT THE HELL OLD MAN? HOW ARE WE SUPPOSED TO TRAIN WITH THIS CRAP-?" Bakugou's rant was cut off by another kick to the head from Gran Torino.

The old hero acted as if nothing had happened while Bakugou seethed and everyone else but Deku looked nervous, in fact Deku looked excited. "I am splitting you into five teams of four. Each team gets a color. The teams are:

Red: Kirashima, Hagakure, Shoji, and Sero

Blue: Iida, Yaoyorozu, Aoyama, and Tokoyami

Pink: Mina, Koda, Sato, and Asui

Yellow: Kaminari, Jiro, Ojiro, and Uraraka

Green: Midoryia, Bakugou, Todoroki, and Mineta

"WHAT I HAVE TO BE ON A TEAM WITH STUPID DEKU CHANGE IT OLD MAN!" Bakugou roared earning him yet another kick from Gran Torino. (I'm evil) Bakugou snapped, "What was that for Old Man?" Before Gran Torino could respond Izuku answered, "Um well Kacchan if you do something stupid like disobey him or be disrespectful Gran Torino will kick you, usually in the back of the head." Bakugou glared at him and snapped "I didn't ask you stupid Deku!" "A-anyway um Gran Torino will only call you by your hero name so um everyone tell him your hero names." Midoriya stutters as he tries to shift the focus off of Bakugou. It works and everyone introduces themselves to Gran Torino using their hero names.

"I put everyone on the team they are on for a reason. Find your teammates and form a group with them now. This lesson is like paintball. You all will use paint balls of your team's color if you take out a whole team you can use their color as well and before you ask, Deku, I will be using the All Might stickers. Don't even try to take off the stickers if you do try you will be disqualified and fail this portion of training. It takes five hits to take someone out. If you have ten All Might stickers on you you are out. You all get one gun, 10 rounds (clips or whatever) of paint balls, and 10 grenades. Deku pass out all the weapons." Deku passes them out as Gran Torino continues to explain everything. "Each team has a base hidden in the forest where you are safe from attack but you can't stay there for more than five minutes. You all have a map that shows the location of your base. The other teams are allowed to steal your map and use it. You all have fifteen minutes to get to your base and plan once the fifteen minutes are up the training starts. No attacking each other or trying to follow anyone until the training starts. I asked Principal Nezu to make the maps so I don't know where your bases are. This exercise will last for all of homeroom and first period. Your fifteen minutes starts now.

Everyone looked at their maps and took off in the direction of their camps.

(AN: Most of the focus will be on Green Team.)

Team Green gets to their base with 5 minutes left.

Deku starts saying,"We should team up with the other teams and-" "SHUT UP STUPID DEKU I'M DOING THIS ALONE!" The greenette looks unhappy but not surprised "Kacchan we need to work together to pass this! I know how Gran Torino works! If we don't work together we won't pass!"

"I DON'T CARE! I REFUSE TO PASS IF I HAVE TO HAVE YOUR HELP!" Screamed Bakugou.

"That's it I'm not working with this psychopath! He'll kill me!" Mineta goes to run off but Todoroki freezes him.

"Midoriya is right we have to work together to pass and this isn't even the beginning. We are training with Gran Torino for the whole day. Therefore, the more we overwork ourselves the more likely it is that we will not pass so working together is our best bet." Todoroki says.

"I-I don't wanna work with Bakugou he'll-he'll barbecue me! Oh~ why couldn't I have been on a team with one of the girls? (Everyone: Because you are a pervert and Aizawa probably told Gran Torino that.)

"It does not matter what we want what matters is that we pass, so we must work together." Todoroki admonished the grape-head.

"I DON'T CARE ABOUT WHAT YOU THINK I STILL AIN'T DOING IT! I HATE YOU TOO ICY-HOT AND GRAPE HEADED IDIOT! I AIN'T WORKING WITH ANY OF YOU!"

The air is suddenly pierced with the sound of an air horn.

"Guys we have to come up with a plan and I think that our plan should be to team up with everyone else to take Gran Torino out first then we can all head back to our bases and fight each other during the time we have left." Midoryia said as he looked at the others.

"I'm in" said Todoroki. However, Bakugou and Mineta still refused to cooperate and both went off on their own.

Deku frowned and said, "Come on Todoroki we need to find another group and team up with them I just hope we find them first otherwise they might shoot us. Lets see...um...I think Blue Team is to our left and Yellow Team is to our right..."

"We should find Blue Team first. Yaoyorozu might have the same idea as you and even if she doesn't she might be willing to hear you out. After that we can look for Yellow Team seeing as Uraraka would be willing to hear you out because you are her friend and she trusts your plans." Todorki stated.

"Right lets go!"Deku starts to leave.

"Wait Midoriya." Midoriya stops and Todoroki continues. "We could use Gran Torino to take out our competition."

Deku ponders this for a moment before agreeing. "You're right Todoroki. We should find some place to hide."

I'm sorry this has taken nearly a month to write but I procrastinate a lot. I'm not sure how long it'll take for me to write the next chapter because I'll be writing a three-tiered essay paper and will be on vacation for a couple of weeks. Please be patient with me. I love you guys stay safe and may you have the best of luck.

~Dream